A brand or brand name is the symbol or name under which a business identifies its products or services. Under the law, they are considered intellectual property and are usually protected as registered trademarks.
Related Fool Articles
- The Power of Global Brands
- Who Has the Best Brands?
- A Brand Is a Promise (of Profits)
- Food Maker Shakedown: Brand names vs. Private Labels
- Brand-Name Inflation Hedges
- Brands on the Run
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Walt Disney Co. Earnings on Tuesday: 3 Key Areas to Watch
- Nokia Corporation Just Leapfrogged Over GoPro, Inc.
- After a Disappointing Earnings Report, Samsung Cuts Galaxy S6 Prices
- 3 Stocks to Watch in Paper Products
- 8 Top Stocks to Buy in August
- 2 Stocks to Watch in Beauty Products