A brand or brand name is the symbol or name under which a business identifies its products or services. Under the law, they are considered intellectual property and are usually protected as registered trademarks.
Related Fool Articles
- The Power of Global Brands
- Who Has the Best Brands?
- A Brand Is a Promise (of Profits)
- Food Maker Shakedown: Brand names vs. Private Labels
- Brand-Name Inflation Hedges
- Brands on the Run
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Your Dividend Stocks Could Be Riskier Than You Think
- Oil Stocks: The $393 Billion Wealth Wipeout
- The U.S. Government Is Cracking Down on So-Called "Unlimited" Data Plans
- Falling Oil Prices: Could Steel Companies Be the Next Victim?
- United Airlines Is Turning the Corner
- Why Investors Shouldn't Bet on Slot Makers