A brand or brand name is the symbol or name under which a business identifies its products or services. Under the law, they are considered intellectual property and are usually protected as registered trademarks.
Related Fool Articles
- The Power of Global Brands
- Who Has the Best Brands?
- A Brand Is a Promise (of Profits)
- Food Maker Shakedown: Brand names vs. Private Labels
- Brand-Name Inflation Hedges
- Brands on the Run
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Should You Take a Ride with This Car Rental Company?
- How the Fed Is Choosing Bank of America's Profits Over Your Savings
- Forget Coach, Buy Michael Kors for the Holidays
- Is Sony's PlayStation VITA TV a Dud?
- 3 Reasons to Sell Sears Holdings Right Now
- Has Olive Garden Jumped the Shark?
- Which Type of Money Mind Are You?
- 3 Indestructible Dividend Aristocrats for Income and Stability
- A Few Things You May Not Know About Chili's
- Why Domino's Brightest Days are Ahead
- Can Returned Confidence in Weatherford International Boost Its Shares?
- Did Buffett Buy ExxonMobil Because It's More "Buffett" Than Berkshire?