A brand or brand name is the symbol or name under which a business identifies its products or services. Under the law, they are considered intellectual property and are usually protected as registered trademarks.
Related Fool Articles
- The Power of Global Brands
- Who Has the Best Brands?
- A Brand Is a Promise (of Profits)
- Food Maker Shakedown: Brand names vs. Private Labels
- Brand-Name Inflation Hedges
- Brands on the Run
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Record Sales and Profit at Burberry
- Can Its New CEO Lead Chesapeake to Greatness?
- Should Enerplus Unload Assets?
- Is This Marissa Mayer's First $1 Billion Mistake at Yahoo?
- Is Yahoo! Stock a Buy With Tumblr?
- 3 Amazing Images of the Future of Solar