A brand or brand name is the symbol or name under which a business identifies its products or services. Under the law, they are considered intellectual property and are usually protected as registered trademarks.
Related Fool Articles
- The Power of Global Brands
- Who Has the Best Brands?
- A Brand Is a Promise (of Profits)
- Food Maker Shakedown: Brand names vs. Private Labels
- Brand-Name Inflation Hedges
- Brands on the Run
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Can General Motors Beat VW in China?
- Microsoft Corporation Earnings: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- 2 Smart Moves Will Boost Hawaiian Holdings' Financial Performance
- Why Mercedes-Benz Will Build a Million-Dollar Sedan
- Dick's Sporting Goods Finds Itself in a Sand Trap
- Is Chipotle a Starbucks or a Whole Foods?