A brand or brand name is the symbol or name under which a business identifies its products or services. Under the law, they are considered intellectual property and are usually protected as registered trademarks.
Related Fool Articles
- The Power of Global Brands
- Who Has the Best Brands?
- A Brand Is a Promise (of Profits)
- Food Maker Shakedown: Brand names vs. Private Labels
- Brand-Name Inflation Hedges
- Brands on the Run
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What Are Deliverables?
- LTE Networks: What Investors Need to Know
- Veeva's Earnings Growth Leaves Investors Unimpressed
- ULTA Salon's Earnings Keep Looking Better and Better
- 3 Top Stocks for Having Fun With Your Family
- Mobile App Stocks To Watch: Zynga Inc, King Digital Entertainment PLC, Glu Mobile Inc