A brand or brand name is the symbol or name under which a business identifies its products or services. Under the law, they are considered intellectual property and are usually protected as registered trademarks.
Related Fool Articles
- The Power of Global Brands
- Who Has the Best Brands?
- A Brand Is a Promise (of Profits)
- Food Maker Shakedown: Brand names vs. Private Labels
- Brand-Name Inflation Hedges
- Brands on the Run
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Retailer?s ?Magic? Revealed! 11 Tricky Schemes to Get You to Spend More
- There Is Still Money to Be Made in Handbags
- 3 Things to Consider Before Investing in Coca-Cola Hellenic
- Why Russia Is Exploring Alternate Trade Routes With China
- Seriously, Olive Garden, What Are You Doing?
- Don't Buy a House Until You Read This