A brand or brand name is the symbol or name under which a business identifies its products or services. Under the law, they are considered intellectual property and are usually protected as registered trademarks.
Related Fool Articles
- The Power of Global Brands
- Who Has the Best Brands?
- A Brand Is a Promise (of Profits)
- Food Maker Shakedown: Brand names vs. Private Labels
- Brand-Name Inflation Hedges
- Brands on the Run
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Here's Why Shares of the Sandridge Permian Trust Declined More Than 25% in August
- Why Dave & Buster's Entertainment, Inc. Dropped 11% in August
- Pandora Has a Problem
- 3 Real Risks Fairmont Santrol Investors Need to Know About
- Why Scripps Networks Interactive Inc.'s Stock Fell 15% in August
- Is It Time to Sell GameStop Corp. Stock?