A brand or brand name is the symbol or name under which a business identifies its products or services. Under the law, they are considered intellectual property and are usually protected as registered trademarks.
Related Fool Articles
- The Power of Global Brands
- Who Has the Best Brands?
- A Brand Is a Promise (of Profits)
- Food Maker Shakedown: Brand names vs. Private Labels
- Brand-Name Inflation Hedges
- Brands on the Run
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- IBM vs. Intel Corporation: The Data Center Battle Escalates
- Why SunEdison, Avon Products, and TrueCar Jumped Today
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. And Dollar Tree Inc. Jump as Stocks Tick Higher
- Why Cracker Barrel, Daktronics, and Apollo Education Slumped Today
- Ford's New Labor Deal: Good for Workers, Not Bad for Shareholders
- Will Fitbit Inc's Latest Update Keep It Ahead Of Its Wearable Rivals?