A brand or brand name is the symbol or name under which a business identifies its products or services. Under the law, they are considered intellectual property and are usually protected as registered trademarks.
Related Fool Articles
- The Power of Global Brands
- Who Has the Best Brands?
- A Brand Is a Promise (of Profits)
- Food Maker Shakedown: Brand names vs. Private Labels
- Brand-Name Inflation Hedges
- Brands on the Run
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- T-Mobile US Inc Is Crushing Leap Wireless
- Should Facebook Increase the Volume of Ads Displayed to Users?
- How T-Mobile US Inc Is Eating AT&T's Lunch Right Now
- Banks Got Their Yearly Report Card This Week
- Obama and the Earned Income Tax Credit: What You Must Know Now
- The Spark of Innovation at Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated