A brand or brand name is the symbol or name under which a business identifies its products or services. Under the law, they are considered intellectual property and are usually protected as registered trademarks.
Related Fool Articles
- The Power of Global Brands
- Who Has the Best Brands?
- A Brand Is a Promise (of Profits)
- Food Maker Shakedown: Brand names vs. Private Labels
- Brand-Name Inflation Hedges
- Brands on the Run
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Lloyds Banking, Halfords, and Investec Should Lag the FTSE 100 Today
- SABMiller Results Bubbling Nicely
- Chesapeake Has a New Chief: Is It Time to Buy?
- Amgen Stock Checkup for May
- A Closer Look at RSA Insurance's Dividend Potentialro
- Shareholders Should Reject Nabors' Imperial Chairmanship