A brand or brand name is the symbol or name under which a business identifies its products or services. Under the law, they are considered intellectual property and are usually protected as registered trademarks.
Related Fool Articles
- The Power of Global Brands
- Who Has the Best Brands?
- A Brand Is a Promise (of Profits)
- Food Maker Shakedown: Brand names vs. Private Labels
- Brand-Name Inflation Hedges
- Brands on the Run
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- GameStop Corp. Earnings Hit by $350 Million Next-Gen Console Hangover
- Why Lululemon Athletica, Inc. Stock Popped Today
- Facebook Inc.'s Getting Serious About Monetizing Messenger
- The Best Dividend Stock You Probably Didn't Know Warren Buffett Owned
- Should Investors Toss in the Towel on Amarin Corp Plc?
- Why Investors Don't Trust Oil to Rebound