A brand or brand name is the symbol or name under which a business identifies its products or services. Under the law, they are considered intellectual property and are usually protected as registered trademarks.
Related Fool Articles
- The Power of Global Brands
- Who Has the Best Brands?
- A Brand Is a Promise (of Profits)
- Food Maker Shakedown: Brand names vs. Private Labels
- Brand-Name Inflation Hedges
- Brands on the Run
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Yes, There Are Ways to Invest & Profit From Today's Oil Prices
- Are McDonald's and Taco Bell Guilty of Greenwashing Their Eggs?
- 3 Retailers That Should Be Very Worried This Christmas
- This Just In: Upgrades and Downgrades
- When Will Caterpillar's End Markets Recover?
- Microsoft Xbox One vs. Sony PS4: The Holiday Price Wars Begin