A brand or brand name is the symbol or name under which a business identifies its products or services. Under the law, they are considered intellectual property and are usually protected as registered trademarks.
Related Fool Articles
- The Power of Global Brands
- Who Has the Best Brands?
- A Brand Is a Promise (of Profits)
- Food Maker Shakedown: Brand names vs. Private Labels
- Brand-Name Inflation Hedges
- Brands on the Run
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will Competition Cause Teva Pharmaceutical Industries ltd. To Tumble?
- Why The Las Vegas Strip Is Thriving While Atlantic City Crumbles
- What Is Rachael Ray's Net Worth?
- Apple Inc. Isn't Making a TV Set: Here's Why It Matters
- Here's Why Target Corporation's Turnaround Is On Track
- What Does It Really Take to Move Overseas?