A brand or brand name is the symbol or name under which a business identifies its products or services. Under the law, they are considered intellectual property and are usually protected as registered trademarks.
Related Fool Articles
- The Power of Global Brands
- Who Has the Best Brands?
- A Brand Is a Promise (of Profits)
- Food Maker Shakedown: Brand names vs. Private Labels
- Brand-Name Inflation Hedges
- Brands on the Run
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Psst! Don't Tell Anyone Yet, but Northrop Grumman Just Won the DARPA Drone Contract
- Should Facebook Inc. Open Up Its User Data for the Greater Good?
- 5 Prominent Business Leaders Who Support the Legalization of Marijuana
- Why Wolverine World Wide Inc. Stock Slumped 20% in September
- General Motors' Sales Move Higher, But Lag Behind Competition
- 5 Top Tech Stocks to Buy in October