A brand or brand name is the symbol or name under which a business identifies its products or services. Under the law, they are considered intellectual property and are usually protected as registered trademarks.
Related Fool Articles
- The Power of Global Brands
- Who Has the Best Brands?
- A Brand Is a Promise (of Profits)
- Food Maker Shakedown: Brand names vs. Private Labels
- Brand-Name Inflation Hedges
- Brands on the Run
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Debt Secrets Every Kid Should Know
- 3 Value Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Worth Buying
- 2 Things T-Mobile Wants You to Know This Week
- Cintas Keeps Squeezing More Profit From Less Business
- Is Bose Stepping Up Its Rivalry With Apple's Beats?
- Tesla Motors, Inc. Expands to Australia -- What You Need to Know
- T-Mobile's John Legere Sticks It to Competitors Again With "Data Stash"
- Does China Have an Unfair Competitive Advantage Over U.S. Companies?
- 2 Things ConAgra Foods Dividend Investors Should Know
- 3 Cheap Dividend Stocks You Can Buy Right Now
- 3 Best Turnaround Stories of 2014
- 3 Bank Stocks to Buy in December