A brand or brand name is the symbol or name under which a business identifies its products or services. Under the law, they are considered intellectual property and are usually protected as registered trademarks.
Related Fool Articles
- The Power of Global Brands
- Who Has the Best Brands?
- A Brand Is a Promise (of Profits)
- Food Maker Shakedown: Brand names vs. Private Labels
- Brand-Name Inflation Hedges
- Brands on the Run
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- An $8 Billion Hedge Fund Bought This Extremely Risky Stock: Should You?
- Duke Energy Stock Has Doubled Since It Broke Up With Coal, But is the Rebound at Risk?
- Did Kinder Morgan Inc. Provide a Subtle Clue That Oil Prices Are Bottoming?
- Are We on the Cusp of the Next Big Oil Megamerger?
- Tesla Is More Than a Car Company -- and That's Terrible News
- You'll Never Guess Which Tech Company Made the List of Top Lobbying Spenders