A brand or brand name is the symbol or name under which a business identifies its products or services. Under the law, they are considered intellectual property and are usually protected as registered trademarks.
Related Fool Articles
- The Power of Global Brands
- Who Has the Best Brands?
- A Brand Is a Promise (of Profits)
- Food Maker Shakedown: Brand names vs. Private Labels
- Brand-Name Inflation Hedges
- Brands on the Run
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Do Home Depot's Big Buyback and Dividend Hike Make Sense?
- Why DISH Network Needs to Offer Another Alternative to the Cable Company
- Apple's iPhone Success Is Bad News For Android, Windows, And Blackberry Phones
- Why Industries Like Oil and Gas Are Turning to Solar Energy
- Is Tesla Motors Hiding Something?
- Retail Recovery Continues: Kohl's Corporation Profits Jump 10%
- Build or Conquer? 3 Companies Battling Over the Future of Biofuels
- Medicare: These 5 States Have Saved the Most From Drug Discounts
- When It Comes to Fast Food Restaurants, This Company Remains America's Favorite
- 3 Energy Stocks With Better Dividends Than ExxonMobil
- Do You Shop At America?s Favorite Dollar Store?
- This Next-Generation Biotech Just Set the Stage for a Big 2015