A brand or brand name is the symbol or name under which a business identifies its products or services. Under the law, they are considered intellectual property and are usually protected as registered trademarks.
Related Fool Articles
- The Power of Global Brands
- Who Has the Best Brands?
- A Brand Is a Promise (of Profits)
- Food Maker Shakedown: Brand names vs. Private Labels
- Brand-Name Inflation Hedges
- Brands on the Run
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- A Few Reasons Why You Should Consider Macy?s for Your Portfolio
- J.M. Smucker Might Not Be a Bad Investment
- Petrochina's Deal With ExxonMobil on Iraq Is a Win-Win
- Morning Dow Report: Why a Stronger GDP Isn't Saving Stocks
- Kimberly-Clark's Healthcare Spin-off Will Enhance Shareholder Value
- 3 Ways This Company Is Planning for Growth