A brand or brand name is the symbol or name under which a business identifies its products or services. Under the law, they are considered intellectual property and are usually protected as registered trademarks.
Related Fool Articles
- The Power of Global Brands
- Who Has the Best Brands?
- A Brand Is a Promise (of Profits)
- Food Maker Shakedown: Brand names vs. Private Labels
- Brand-Name Inflation Hedges
- Brands on the Run
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- A Time Warner Inc Expansion Into China Could Really Pay Off
- 5 Things Altria Group Management Wants You to Know
- Don't Count on an OLED iPhone From Apple, Inc. in 2015
- Boeing Plane Orders Boom -- With Help From the U.S. Navy!
- The Best 3D Printing Stock to Buy
- Amazon.com Inc. Expands Prime Now and Targets Alcohol Delivery