Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) develops, manufactures & markets medical devices that are used in interventional cardiology, peripheral interventions, vascular surgery, electrophysiology, neurovascular intervention, oncology, endoscopy, urology, gynecology & neuromodulation.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Boston Scientific Corporation Shares Are Soaring
- Why Boston Scientific Corporation, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc., and Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incor
- Why Gilead Sciences, Inc., Wynn Resorts Ltd., and Boston Scientific Corporation Are Today's 3 Worst
- Why Michael Kors Holdings Ltd., Frontier Communications Corporation, and Boston Scientific Corporati
- Why Bayer Sold This Division to Boston Scientific