A bond trader is a professional investor who buys and sells bonds and related debt securities. As listed bonds are traded in million dollar blocks, sizable amounts of capital are needed. Many work for large investment houses.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Fool's Gold Report: Crimean Conflict Sends Metals Soaring
- 4 Reasons Why Warren Buffett Would Sell a Stock
- Are Iron Ore Prices Headed for a Sharper Decline?
- 5 Free Investing Apps to Make You a Better Investor
- Huge Day of Facebook Buys, Emerging-Market Scares, Coffee Highs, and Fed Freakouts
- Capital Flight Endangers Argentina?s Energy Future