A bond trader is a professional investor who buys and sells bonds and related debt securities. As listed bonds are traded in million dollar blocks, sizable amounts of capital are needed. Many work for large investment houses.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 6 Things I Learned From the Biography of Joseph Kennedy
- Is Corruption on Wall Street Endemic or Does It Just Seem Like It Is?
- The 5 Worst Things You Can Do With Your Money
- How to Fix the Disturbing Regularity of Big Bank Misbehavior
- The 1 Thing Successful Investors Never Do
- Has the Stock Market Crash of 2014 Begun?