A bond trader is a professional investor who buys and sells bonds and related debt securities. As listed bonds are traded in million dollar blocks, sizable amounts of capital are needed. Many work for large investment houses.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Japan Keeps Rallying As Investors Expect More Stimulus
- Mining, Drilling, Natural Gas, and Oil: Stocks to Watch, and Stocks to Ditch
- Top Dividend Stocks to Buy in October
- Billionaire Preaching Doom for Social Security and Medicare: Is He Right?
- 1 Chart that Should Be Firmly Implanted in Every Bank Investor's Mind
- For Real Investors, the Fed's Rate Hike Doesn't Matter