Bond index funds
In the world of bond investing, we don't see any reason to go anywhere but with a bond index fund. The top dog is the Vanguard Total Bond Market Fund (VBMFX), which mimics the Lehman Brothers Aggregate Bond Index. There are also short-, intermediate-, and long-term bond funds.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 74% of Millennials Are Making a Huge Financial Mistake -- Don't Be One of Them
- Forget Fixed Income: Here's How Retirees Can Get Yearly Raises
- Millennials: Your First Steps Towards Financial Freedom
- The Average American's Investment Returns -- and How You Can Do Better
- Meet the VXX, an Investment That Can Sink You
- How Much Income Will I Need in Retirement?