Bond index funds
In the world of bond investing, we don't see any reason to go anywhere but with a bond index fund. The top dog is the Vanguard Total Bond Market Fund (VBMFX), which mimics the Lehman Brothers Aggregate Bond Index. There are also short-, intermediate-, and long-term bond funds.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Your 401(k) Plan: 3 Ways to Tell If It's Any Good
- New Job? What Should You Do With Your Old 401(k)?
- 25 Must-Read Quotes from Warren Buffett's Letter to Shareholders
- How to Design a Core and Satellite Portfolio Strategy
- The Best Places to Keep Your Money in a Zombie Apocalypse
- "Where Are the Customers' Yachts?"