Bond index funds
In the world of bond investing, we don't see any reason to go anywhere but with a bond index fund. The top dog is the Vanguard Total Bond Market Fund (VBMFX), which mimics the Lehman Brothers Aggregate Bond Index. There are also short-, intermediate-, and long-term bond funds.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How America Is Becoming Japan-Like
- 10 Famous Investment Quotes and What We Can Learn From Them
- Your Portfolio in 2013: 3 Reasons You're Probably Trailing the S&P 500
- Vanguard Total Market Fund: Portfolio Anchor or Hidden Iceberg?
- Sears Slumps on Insider Sale, Las Vegas Sands Wins Big on Upgrade
- Shorts Are Piling Into These Stocks. Should You Be Worried?