Bond index funds
In the world of bond investing, we don't see any reason to go anywhere but with a bond index fund. The top dog is the Vanguard Total Bond Market Fund (VBMFX), which mimics the Lehman Brothers Aggregate Bond Index. There are also short-, intermediate-, and long-term bond funds.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 2 Trends that Could Make or Break the Bank Industry in 2015
- You're More of a Money Expert Than You Think
- Think Twice Before Following This Tony Robbins Financial Advice
- Two Hedge Fund Managers Walk Into a Bar?
- What Is an ETF? An Investment You Should Consider
- Your 401(k) Can Make You a Millionaire ? Here?s How