Bond index funds
In the world of bond investing, we don't see any reason to go anywhere but with a bond index fund. The top dog is the Vanguard Total Bond Market Fund (VBMFX), which mimics the Lehman Brothers Aggregate Bond Index. There are also short-, intermediate-, and long-term bond funds.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What Is Whole Life Insurance?
- Broker Commission: Understanding the Costs and Hidden Fees
- Highest Dividend Stocks: The Risks and Rewards
- The 7 Biggest Financial Challenges Senior Citizens Are Facing in Retirement
- PIMCO Total Return Fund: Should You Invest in It?
- 5 Reasons Millennials May Struggle to Retire on Their Own Terms