Bond index funds
In the world of bond investing, we don't see any reason to go anywhere but with a bond index fund. The top dog is the Vanguard Total Bond Market Fund (VBMFX), which mimics the Lehman Brothers Aggregate Bond Index. There are also short-, intermediate-, and long-term bond funds.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Best Energy ETF of the Week: Time to Buy on the Dip?
- Variable Annuities Can Be a Prescription for Trouble
- Bond Funds: Steady Value or Buyer Beware?
- 5 Things Young Investors Need to Know About a Bull Market
- 74% of Millennials Are Making a Huge Financial Mistake -- Don't Be One of Them
- Forget Fixed Income: Here's How Retirees Can Get Yearly Raises