Bond desk. Your stock broker will buy and sell bonds and related debt securities. The broker often has lists of bonds in their inventory for sale. But to purchase your bond usually your broker must contact the bond desk. The bond desk is the office that specializes in bond transactions at the brokerage.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 6 Things I Learned from the Book "Conversations With Wall Street"
- 3 Predictions of Where the Dow Jones Industrial Average Could Finish in 2015 (And Why They'll All Pr
- Retirement for Business Owners: How to Make Your Business Work for You
- The Man Who Made $3.5 Billion Last Year
- 5 Free Investing Apps to Make You a Better Investor
- Dow Makes a Halting Recovery Ahead of Fed Meeting