Boeing's famous jets include the 747, the 777, and the 787. As of mid-July 2008, over the previous10 years Boeing stock has returned about 40%, besting the S&P 500's return of about 10% over the same period.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Can You Guess the 2 Best-Selling Wide-Body Planes of the Last Decade?
- Why The Boeing Company Stock Hasn't Matched Its 2013 Success This Year
- 3 Reasons The Boeing Company's Stock Could Rise
- The Airbus A350: Countdown to Delivery
- As the Black Hawk Fades to Black, Who Will Build the U.S. Army's Next $100 Billion Helicopter?