Blackstone (NYSE: BX) is an alternative asset manager Company and its business include the management of corporate private equity funds, real estate opportunity funds, funds of hedge funds, mezzanine funds, senior debt vehicles, proprietary hedge funds & closed-end mutual fund
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Freescale Semiconductor Ltd's Shares Popped.
- Danger Lurking in Blackstone Group Dividend Payout Ratio Analysis?
- Is Blackstone Proving Regulators Wrong on Housing?
- How Investors Can Win When Blackstone Group LP Crushes Earnings
- The Blackstone Group L.P. Watches Earnings Nearly Double As It Hits Record Results