Blackstone (NYSE: BX) is an alternative asset manager Company and its business include the management of corporate private equity funds, real estate opportunity funds, funds of hedge funds, mezzanine funds, senior debt vehicles, proprietary hedge funds & closed-end mutual fund
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Blackstone Proving Regulators Wrong on Housing?
- How Investors Can Win When Blackstone Group LP Crushes Earnings
- The Blackstone Group L.P. Watches Earnings Nearly Double As It Hits Record Results
- 3 Financial Stocks I'm Buying Now
- American Realty Capital Properties Inc. Is Going to Need to Do a Lot to Regain Investor Confidence