Blackstone (NYSE: BX) is an alternative asset manager Company and its business include the management of corporate private equity funds, real estate opportunity funds, funds of hedge funds, mezzanine funds, senior debt vehicles, proprietary hedge funds & closed-end mutual fund
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Ares Management IPO Announcement: No Guts, No Glory!
- Fed Minutes, Hotel IPOs, and Some Toilet-Worthy Bed Bath & Beyond Earnings
- Has Blackstone Hinted That This Hugely Profitable Opportunity is Finally Over?
- Do Strip Malls Make Good Investments? Absolutely, According to This Company
- This Dividend Payer Has Positioned Itself For An Incredible Opportunity