BlackRock (NYSE: BLK) is an Investment management firm in the United States that manages fixed income, cash management, equity and alternative investment products on behalf of institutional and individual investors.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Blackrock, State Street, or Wisdom Tree: Who's Winning the Business of ETFs?
- Who Is Bank of America?s Biggest Shareholder? The Answer May Surprise You
- Get Rich 50 Cents at a Time
- Does a Long-Serving CEO Produce Greater Rewards for Long-Term Investors?
- This Company Remains a Thorn In Bank Of America's Side