BlackRock (NYSE: BLK) is an Investment management firm in the United States that manages fixed income, cash management, equity and alternative investment products on behalf of institutional and individual investors.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is WisdomTree Investments Inc. Finally Poised for a Turnaround?
- Do Like These Companies: Keep a Cool Head and Profit
- Cheap Stocks Wall Street Hates: Janus Capital Group
- Blackrock, State Street, or Wisdom Tree: Who's Winning the Business of ETFs?
- Who Is Bank of America?s Biggest Shareholder? The Answer May Surprise You