BioCryst Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq:BCRX) is a biotechnology company, which designs, optimizes and develops novel drugs that block key enzymes involved in cancer, cardiovascular diseases, autoimmune diseases, and viral infections.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Shares Scorched Higher
- This Week in Biotech: VIVUS Attracts Buyout Interest While BioCryst Wows Investors
- Why Dyax, Hillshire Brands, and Aeropostale Are Today's 3 Best Stocks
- Why BioCryst Pharmaceuticals Inc. Shares Soared
- Tuesday?s Top Health Care Stories: BioCryst, Durata, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and Incyte