The Big Four are the four largest accounting firms in the world. As of today (4/27/09), they are PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte and Touche, Ernst &Young, and KPMG.
The Big Four do most of the corporate auditing in the world.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why the Infiniti Q50 Eau Rouge Is a Monster and Infiniti Needs to Build It
- Is This the Start of the Nuclear Renaissance?
- Government Money Meant to Save Houses Is Being Used to Destroy Them
- Is the Government Lying About the Housing Recovery?
- Wal-Mart and Food Delivery: Quietly Preparing for Success
- Target: Opportunity or Still in the Cellar?