The Big Four are the four largest accounting firms in the world. As of today (4/27/09), they are PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte and Touche, Ernst &Young, and KPMG.
The Big Four do most of the corporate auditing in the world.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Dividends That Will Last Long After You Retire
- Verizon Again Shows It's Not Playing Nice With Competing Carriers
- Seadrill Ltd. Q3 Earnings: Dividend Suspended, Misses Earnings by 50%
- 3 Reasons Workday Inc.'s Stock Could Fall
- Hewlett-Packard Company Offers Mixed Q4 Results
- There Are Better Semiconductor Stocks Than Intel. Here's One.