The Big Four are the four largest accounting firms in the world. As of today (4/27/09), they are PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte and Touche, Ernst &Young, and KPMG.
The Big Four do most of the corporate auditing in the world.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Hidden in Plain Sight: 5 Best Stocks in Pharmaceuticals
- 1 Reason to Bet Big on Bank of America
- 3 Biotech Stocks That Could Grow Faster than Apple
- This Is a Big Win for Marijuana and Researchers
- Ford Motor Company: How Chickens Could Take a Bite Out of its F-Series Cash Cow
- Why Nissan Motor Co.'s 2016 Sentra Is a Bad Sign for the Competition