The Big Four are the four largest accounting firms in the world. As of today (4/27/09), they are PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte and Touche, Ernst &Young, and KPMG.
The Big Four do most of the corporate auditing in the world.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. Is as Fit as a Butcher's Dog
- 9 Things I Wonder About IPOs
- 3 Things to Watch For When Facebook Inc Reports Third-Quarter Earnings
- Lorillard Inc. Earnings: Higher Prices, Lower Volumes, Sinking E-Cig Share
- The 1 Dividend Stock That I'm Never Selling
- The No. 1 Mistake Investors Make