The Big Four are the four largest accounting firms in the world. As of today (4/27/09), they are PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte and Touche, Ernst &Young, and KPMG.
The Big Four do most of the corporate auditing in the world.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- National Oilwell Varco Inc. Earnings Beat the Street Despite an Awful Oil Market
- 90 Billion Reasons General Electric Just Became Your Best Dividend Stock
- Analyzing Bank Stocks the Easy Way
- Cummins Engine Sales Rev Up as U.S. Strength Drives Growth
- Dividend Stocks: 3 Reasons Rockwell Automation is Still a Great Long-Term Investment
- Why International Business Machines Corp. Isn't As Safe As You Think