The Big Four are the four largest accounting firms in the world. As of today (4/27/09), they are PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte and Touche, Ernst &Young, and KPMG.
The Big Four do most of the corporate auditing in the world.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Don't Get Too Worked Up Over Finish Line's Earnings
- Are the Earnings at LivePerson Hiding Something?
- Cable & Wireless Communications Reports a Milestone Year
- Don't Get Too Worked Up Over Teledyne Technologies's Earnings
- Here's How Viacom Is Making You So Much Cash
- Did Climate Change Cause the Moore Tornado?