The Big Four are the four largest accounting firms in the world. As of today (4/27/09), they are PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte and Touche, Ernst &Young, and KPMG.
The Big Four do most of the corporate auditing in the world.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Does Altria Care If Miller and Anheuser-Busch InBev Merge?
- What General Electric Company's Order Book Says About the Economy
- Pandora Media Inc Spends $450 Million Remixing Its Business
- Houston, We Have Liftoff! Southwest Airlines Goes International
- Your Complete Guide to the 529 Plan
- 3 Reasons to Get Excited About Netflix on Oct. 14