The Big Four are the four largest accounting firms in the world. As of today (4/27/09), they are PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte and Touche, Ernst &Young, and KPMG.
The Big Four do most of the corporate auditing in the world.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Things to Watch as Genomic Health Reports Earnings
- Why Visual Studio 2015 Is Important for Microsoft Corporation
- Cliffs Natural Earnings Fail to Live Up to Investors' Hopes
- CBOE Holdings, Inc. Revenue Tops Expectations Even as Trading Volume Remains Muted
- 10 Quick Topics to Brighten Your Summer
- Amgen Crushes Wall Street's Expectations in Q2, But This Figure Is a Bit Worrisome