The Big Four are the four largest accounting firms in the world. As of today (4/27/09), they are PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte and Touche, Ernst &Young, and KPMG.
The Big Four do most of the corporate auditing in the world.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Are These Stocks the Best Investments You Can Possibly Make?
- 3 Reasons Danaher Corporation's Stock Could Fall
- 3 Reasons Seadrill Ltd's Stock Could Fall
- How Safe Is Calumet Specialty Products Partners' Sky-High Yield?
- What You Need to Know About Credit Card Rates
- Here's Why General Electric Company Is Putting Billions into Aviation