The Big Four are the four largest accounting firms in the world. As of today (4/27/09), they are PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte and Touche, Ernst &Young, and KPMG.
The Big Four do most of the corporate auditing in the world.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Things Intel Corporation?s Management Wants You to Know
- Why Cisco Systems Inc.'s Buybacks and Dividends Are Not Enough
- You?ll Never Guess Which Company Is Cashing In On Facebook?s Growth
- Domino's vs. Pizza Hut: Can You Guess the Better Pizza Company?
- Can Yelp, Inc. Continue Its Outstanding Growth?
- After Tanking 20%, Is GameStop Corp. Stock a Buy?