The Big Four are the four largest accounting firms in the world. As of today (4/27/09), they are PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte and Touche, Ernst &Young, and KPMG.
The Big Four do most of the corporate auditing in the world.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Intel One of the Top Stocks to Buy?
- Twitter Stock Is a Disaster Waiting to Happen
- Here's How Esperion Therapeutics, Inc. Could Get to $140
- 3 Things Ford Motor Company Investors Might Have Overlooked During Its March Sales Decline
- Earthquake Case Could Doom Fracking in Oklahoma
- How Does Warren Buffett?s Kraft Foods Buyout Compare to Past Mega-Deals?