The Big Four are the four largest accounting firms in the world. As of today (4/27/09), they are PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte and Touche, Ernst &Young, and KPMG.
The Big Four do most of the corporate auditing in the world.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Intel Corporation's Keys to Fueling Another Successful Year
- 5 Things Johnson & Johnson's Management Wants You to Know
- GoPro Inc.'s Next Growth Opportunity Just Picked Up Some Steam
- Why InvenSense, Inc. Is Throwing Millions At New Growth Opportunities
- 3 Reasons Not to Buy Into the Box, Inc. IPO
- Apple, Inc. Earnings: 1 Number to Ignore and 3 Worth Paying Attention To