The Big Four are the four largest accounting firms in the world. As of today (4/27/09), they are PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte and Touche, Ernst &Young, and KPMG.
The Big Four do most of the corporate auditing in the world.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Huge Risks Facing Amazon
- 3 Growth Stocks Hitting 52-Week Lows
- Why Stratasys Ltd. Stock Plummeted 7% Today -- and Then Mostly Recovered
- Twitter, Inc Stock Sell-Off: Inevitable Correction, or Buying Opportunity?
- Garmin Ltd. Tumbles As Market for GPS Units Declines
- What to Watch for When Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. Reports Earnings