The Big Four are the four largest accounting firms in the world. As of today (4/27/09), they are PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte and Touche, Ernst &Young, and KPMG.
The Big Four do most of the corporate auditing in the world.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 4 Reasons You Should Watch This Under-the-Radar Stock on Your Watchlist
- McDonald's Corporation Earnings: Will the Golden Arches Ever Grow Again?
- Travelers Companies Inc Earnings: Are Storm Clouds Looming?
- What to Think of Coke's Latest Trends
- Wells Fargo and TD Bank Can Save Your Portfolio in the Coming Correction
- Breaking Down Arcam AB's Q1 Earnings -- FastEBM and New Orders