The Big Four are the four largest accounting firms in the world. As of today (4/27/09), they are PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte and Touche, Ernst &Young, and KPMG.
The Big Four do most of the corporate auditing in the world.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How to Save Money While Building a Richer Relationship
- How to Save More Money -- Change the Way You Think About It
- "Star Wars 7" Is Still a Year Away; Here?s How Disney Is Profiting in the Meantime
- How I Beat Student Debt (and You Can, Too)
- Medicare: Spending Crisis Averted or Disaster Looming?
- 5 Things Vale SA?s Management Wants You to Know