Benjamin Graham (1894 - 1976) was a scholar and financial analyst and is widely recognized as the father of value investing.
Benjamin Graham authored several books on value investing. The two best known are Security Analysis and The Intelligent Investor. Widely regarded as "the father of value investing," he is also famously known as Warren Buffett's mentor.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Warren Buffett's Portfolio: 3 Biotech Stocks the Oracle of Omaha Could Love
- Warren Buffett Names His 5 Factors For Investing Success
- 15 Things to Expect at Berkshire Hathaway's Annual Meeting This Weekend
- Is Technology Venture Capital Entering a Bubble?
- Warren Buffett's Top 3 Lessons of the 21st Century
- Your Greatest Investing Advantage