Benjamin Graham (1894 - 1976) was a scholar and financial analyst and is widely recognized as the father of value investing.
Benjamin Graham authored several books on value investing. The two best known are Security Analysis and The Intelligent Investor. Widely regarded as "the father of value investing," he is also famously known as Warren Buffett's mentor.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Warren Buffett's Worst Enemy Is Also Yours
- Warren Buffett: Why Being Cheap With Money Is a Big Mistake
- Billionaire Warren Buffett: America Is the Land of Opportunity
- Money-Making Secrets from 3 of the World?s Richest Men
- 1 Warren Buffett-Style Investor You?ve Never Heard Of
- 5 Questions to Ask Warren Buffett If You Have $1 Million to Spare