Benjamin Graham (1894 - 1976) was a scholar and financial analyst and is widely recognized as the father of value investing.
Benjamin Graham authored several books on value investing. The two best known are Security Analysis and The Intelligent Investor. Widely regarded as "the father of value investing," he is also famously known as Warren Buffett's mentor.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Things You Won't Learn in Business School That Will Make You a Better Investor
- Post Holdings, Inc. Stock Is Down 19% in Less Than a Week; Here's Why
- Goldman Sachs Doesn't Understand Stocks
- 3 World-Class Businesses At a Reasonable Price
- Apple Investors Who Sold After Earnings Got It Wrong
- 3 Facts of Life Short-Term Traders Need to Accept