The most common ones are vacation and holiday pay, a pension plan, and health and dental insurance, but others include life insurance, accident insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, educational assistance, etc. Some companies are said to provide free coffee, soft drinks, meals, dry cleaning, parking, limo service, company car, clothing allowance, public transit passes, and child care.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why McDonald's Stabilization Plan Will Boost Sales
- Earnings Roundup: Aetna, Inc. Continues the Medicaid Winning Steak
- Inside Valeant Pharmaceuticals' Bid for Allergan
- GameStop Continues to Walk in Blockbuster's Footsteps
- Starbucks and SodaStream Look Like a Winning Team
- Which of These 3 Fast-Casual Restaurants Is the Best Investment?