The most common ones are vacation and holiday pay, a pension plan, and health and dental insurance, but others include life insurance, accident insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, educational assistance, etc. Some companies are said to provide free coffee, soft drinks, meals, dry cleaning, parking, limo service, company car, clothing allowance, public transit passes, and child care.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- STAG Industrial Keeps Growing, but How Far Can It Expand?
- Boston Beer Co., Inc. Earnings: Cheers to a Great Quarter
- 5 Things McKesson Corporation's Management Wants You to Know
- 3 Reasons to Buy High Yield Dividend Stock National Retail Properties Inc.
- 3 Reasons Twitter's User Growth Doesn't Matter
- Delta Air Lines Inc. vs. American Airlines Group Inc: Which Is a Better Investment?