The most common ones are vacation and holiday pay, a pension plan, and health and dental insurance, but others include life insurance, accident insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, educational assistance, etc. Some companies are said to provide free coffee, soft drinks, meals, dry cleaning, parking, limo service, company car, clothing allowance, public transit passes, and child care.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Proven Ways to Increase Your Income in Retirement
- 3 Drugmakers Facing a Pivotal 2015
- Why Dish Network's Stock Price Soared During the Past Couple of Months
- 2015?s Best Stocks for Growth Investors
- Can Coca-Cola's Compete With Silicon Valley's Food Movement?
- Our Favorite Internet of Things Stocks For 2015