The most common ones are vacation and holiday pay, a pension plan, and health and dental insurance, but others include life insurance, accident insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, educational assistance, etc. Some companies are said to provide free coffee, soft drinks, meals, dry cleaning, parking, limo service, company car, clothing allowance, public transit passes, and child care.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What Opportunities Await CARBO Ceramics Investors?
- Don't Get Too Worked Up Over Francesca's Holdings's Earnings
- Has Ruth's Hospitality Group Made You Any Real Money?
- Don't Get Too Worked Up Over Orient-Express Hotels's Earnings
- SodaStream Partners With Whirlpool's KitchenAid
- This Company Is Taking Over American Homes