The most common ones are vacation and holiday pay, a pension plan, and health and dental insurance, but others include life insurance, accident insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, educational assistance, etc. Some companies are said to provide free coffee, soft drinks, meals, dry cleaning, parking, limo service, company car, clothing allowance, public transit passes, and child care.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Exelixis, Inc.'s Not So Excellent Prostate Cancer Trial Results
- The 3 Most Important Questions About Social Security
- 3 Ways AT&T's DIRECTV Buyout Might Fail
- Will Apple Beat Google in Healthcare with iOS 8?
- Are FHA Loans Only for First-Time Homebuyers?
- The Surprising Reason Americans Don?t Save More in Their 401(k) Plans