The most common ones are vacation and holiday pay, a pension plan, and health and dental insurance, but others include life insurance, accident insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, educational assistance, etc. Some companies are said to provide free coffee, soft drinks, meals, dry cleaning, parking, limo service, company car, clothing allowance, public transit passes, and child care.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Ways Rite Aid Is Transforming Before Our Very Eyes
- Facebook Works to Up the Advertising Game on Mobile Devices
- Will China Be Netflix Inc.'s Toughest Expansion Market?
- New Fare Options Touching Down at JetBlue
- Celgene Corporation's $4 Billion Bet That Its Stock Is Cheap
- 3 Biotech Stocks to Buy As the Greek Tragedy Unfolds