The most common ones are vacation and holiday pay, a pension plan, and health and dental insurance, but others include life insurance, accident insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, educational assistance, etc. Some companies are said to provide free coffee, soft drinks, meals, dry cleaning, parking, limo service, company car, clothing allowance, public transit passes, and child care.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Secrets to Increasing the Profit of Your Rental
- Tablets in the Air: Another Airline Goes Paperless
- Starting a Business With Student Loans
- Retirement Planning: Why Just About Everyone Should Have 3 Income Streams
- Is Amazon.com One of the Best Companies in America?
- Can You Guess America's Least Favorite Airline?