The most common ones are vacation and holiday pay, a pension plan, and health and dental insurance, but others include life insurance, accident insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, educational assistance, etc. Some companies are said to provide free coffee, soft drinks, meals, dry cleaning, parking, limo service, company car, clothing allowance, public transit passes, and child care.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Darling Ingredients Inc. Earnings Beat on Diamond Green Diesel Strength
- What Took Costco So Long to Dump AmEx and Embrace Visa?
- 1 More Way Qualcomm Inc. Is Challenging Apple Inc.
- When ?Sin? Pays: Going All-in With the Gaming Industry
- PetSmart Gives Shareholders 1 Last Earnings Hurrah
- Why Shares of Orexigen Therapeutics, Inc. Bolted Higher