The most common ones are vacation and holiday pay, a pension plan, and health and dental insurance, but others include life insurance, accident insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, educational assistance, etc. Some companies are said to provide free coffee, soft drinks, meals, dry cleaning, parking, limo service, company car, clothing allowance, public transit passes, and child care.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- These Stocks Just Raised Their Dividends
- Is It Time to Sell GameStop Corp. Stock?
- 5 Things Las Vegas Sands Management Wants You to Know
- Long Term Disability Insurance -- Is This The Most Important Insurance You Don't Have?
- 5 Things Aflac's Management Wants You to Know
- Will Incoming Competitive Threats Sink Biogen?