The most common ones are vacation and holiday pay, a pension plan, and health and dental insurance, but others include life insurance, accident insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, educational assistance, etc. Some companies are said to provide free coffee, soft drinks, meals, dry cleaning, parking, limo service, company car, clothing allowance, public transit passes, and child care.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Where Anadarko Petroleum Corporation Sees Opportunity This Year
- Microsoft Inc. Shareholders, Watch Out! Customers Aren't Ready for the End of Windows XP
- Why NewLink Genetics Corp. Shares Plunged
- Visa, Inc. and MasterCard, Inc. Team Up to Tackle Payment Security in U.S.
- Weekend Box Office: Can ?Mr. Peabody & Sherman? and ?300: Rise of an Empire? Topple ?Non-Stop??
- Do You Feel $2.95 Trillion Richer? The Fed Says You Are