The most common ones are vacation and holiday pay, a pension plan, and health and dental insurance, but others include life insurance, accident insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, educational assistance, etc. Some companies are said to provide free coffee, soft drinks, meals, dry cleaning, parking, limo service, company car, clothing allowance, public transit passes, and child care.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Travelers Companies Inc.'s Third-Quarter Earnings: 3 Key Takeaways
- Intuitive Surgical Inc.'s Margins Go Under the Knife
- Amazon.com Doesn't Share eBay's Marketplace Woes
- Can Ads And Cable TV Get the WWE Network Off the Mat?
- Will American Viewers Love These 2 Netflix Original Series?
- With Rapid Growth, Buffalo Wild Wings Is Likely Coming to a Location Near You