The most common ones are vacation and holiday pay, a pension plan, and health and dental insurance, but others include life insurance, accident insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, educational assistance, etc. Some companies are said to provide free coffee, soft drinks, meals, dry cleaning, parking, limo service, company car, clothing allowance, public transit passes, and child care.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How Big Is the Threat to This Johnson & Johnson Blockbuster?
- 3 Dividend Paying Stocks: Let?s Go Shopping For Malls
- Why Fox Might Not See an Immediate Payoff From ?X-Men: Days of Future Past?
- Which Retailer Will Win the Battle for Frugal Consumers?
- AT&T Inc. Earnings: Will Price Wars Crush Growth?
- What's Holding Back U.S. LNG Export Projects?