The most common ones are vacation and holiday pay, a pension plan, and health and dental insurance, but others include life insurance, accident insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, educational assistance, etc. Some companies are said to provide free coffee, soft drinks, meals, dry cleaning, parking, limo service, company car, clothing allowance, public transit passes, and child care.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Amazon.com and Pandora Media Will Fall Tomorrow
- Pall Corp.: Why You Should Invest In This Recession-Proof Industrial Supplier
- 3 Reasons to Invest in This Auto Infotainment Market Leader
- Can World Wrestling Entertainment Stock Rise in the Long Run?
- What Happens to Best Buy If RadioShack Goes Under?
- Why Shares of Omega Protein Skyrocketed