The most common ones are vacation and holiday pay, a pension plan, and health and dental insurance, but others include life insurance, accident insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, educational assistance, etc. Some companies are said to provide free coffee, soft drinks, meals, dry cleaning, parking, limo service, company car, clothing allowance, public transit passes, and child care.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is It Time to Buy CBS Corporation Stock?
- What Is CBS Thinking With Its $6-a-Month Channel?
- Why eBay Inc.?s Billion Dollar Investments Are So Smart
- Why Baidu Inc.?s Multiyear Stock Surge Is at Risk in 2015
- Cable Bill Too High but Not Ready to Cut the Cord? Here's What Some People Are Doing.
- Yelp, Inc. Tumbles After Another Impressive Quarter