The most common ones are vacation and holiday pay, a pension plan, and health and dental insurance, but others include life insurance, accident insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, educational assistance, etc. Some companies are said to provide free coffee, soft drinks, meals, dry cleaning, parking, limo service, company car, clothing allowance, public transit passes, and child care.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Surprising Facts About Social Security That Every American Needs to Know
- 3 of Our Favorite Hedge Fund Managers
- 3 Cheap Growth Stocks You Can Buy Right Now
- Can Amazon Echo Help The Retailer Take Over Your Home?
- Should Netflix, Inc. Investors Worry Over Higher Streaming Prices?
- How Much Longer Will the Government Delay This Merger?