The most common ones are vacation and holiday pay, a pension plan, and health and dental insurance, but others include life insurance, accident insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, educational assistance, etc. Some companies are said to provide free coffee, soft drinks, meals, dry cleaning, parking, limo service, company car, clothing allowance, public transit passes, and child care.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What Twitter Inc. Should Look For In Its Next CEO
- Supreme Court Rescues Obamacare: What Should Investors Do Now?
- Intel Corporation Is Doing Something Smart with Its Upcoming Kaby Lake Chip
- Everything You Need to Know About Amazon Echo
- Was Williams Companies Right to Reject a $53 Billion Buyout Offer?
- How Comcast Beat Disney and Won the Summer Box Office