The most common ones are vacation and holiday pay, a pension plan, and health and dental insurance, but others include life insurance, accident insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, educational assistance, etc. Some companies are said to provide free coffee, soft drinks, meals, dry cleaning, parking, limo service, company car, clothing allowance, public transit passes, and child care.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How Walt Disney Co Is Re-Imagining Its Classics to Deliver Wins Beyond the Box Office
- 4 Amazon Projects to Watch in 2015
- Is InvenSense Inc. Stock a Buy?
- Delta Air Lines and Southwest Airlines Are Ready for Expansion
- A Dividend Aristocrat Gets a Red Light From the Feds
- 5 Things The TJX Companies Management Wants You to Know