The most common ones are vacation and holiday pay, a pension plan, and health and dental insurance, but others include life insurance, accident insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, educational assistance, etc. Some companies are said to provide free coffee, soft drinks, meals, dry cleaning, parking, limo service, company car, clothing allowance, public transit passes, and child care.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Should Apache Give in to This Activist Hedge Fund?s Demands?
- Income Invetors Will Be Excited Over This Stock
- Generate Income With These Top Distribution Payers
- Monday?s Top Health Care Stories: AcelRx, Horizon Pharma, Hospira, GSK
- GoPro?s $3 Billion IPO: Why Did the Company Need the Cash?
- This MLP Is Set to Become Largest Oil-Weighted Partnership in the Country