The most common ones are vacation and holiday pay, a pension plan, and health and dental insurance, but others include life insurance, accident insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, educational assistance, etc. Some companies are said to provide free coffee, soft drinks, meals, dry cleaning, parking, limo service, company car, clothing allowance, public transit passes, and child care.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Year-End Tax Tips: Capital Gains and Losses
- This Is What the Future of Solar Panels Looks Like
- Stop Worrying About Ebola: This is a Much More Pressing Concern
- Tech News: IBM and NVIDIA Will Power the World's Fastest Supercomputer
- Where Have All The Bank Branches Gone?
- This May Be the Fastest Growing Big Biotech Stock Next Year (Hint: It's Not Gilead Sciences)