The most common ones are vacation and holiday pay, a pension plan, and health and dental insurance, but others include life insurance, accident insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, educational assistance, etc. Some companies are said to provide free coffee, soft drinks, meals, dry cleaning, parking, limo service, company car, clothing allowance, public transit passes, and child care.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Here Are the Early 2015 Black Friday Retail Winners
- Battle of the Billionaires: How Jeff Bezos and Blue Origin Just Trumped Elon Musk's SpaceX
- Cliffs Natural Resources in 2015: Why It's Fallen 68%
- Can DisneyLife Take on Netflix and Win Over Kids?
- 1 Potential Positive for Apple Inc.?s iPad Business
- Apple, Inc. Has an Unusual Solution for People Who Can't Afford an iPhone