The most common ones are vacation and holiday pay, a pension plan, and health and dental insurance, but others include life insurance, accident insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, educational assistance, etc. Some companies are said to provide free coffee, soft drinks, meals, dry cleaning, parking, limo service, company car, clothing allowance, public transit passes, and child care.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Costco, Whole Foods, and The Container Store: 3 Companies Proving That Happy Employees Can Make Shar
- How Big Will the Solar Market Be in 2014?
- Smart Saving for College -- Better Buy Degrees
- Obamacare Facts: Why You Can't Afford to Pick the Wrong Plan
- Be Greedy When Others Are Fearful
- Why Natural Gas Could Save Coal