The most common ones are vacation and holiday pay, a pension plan, and health and dental insurance, but others include life insurance, accident insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, educational assistance, etc. Some companies are said to provide free coffee, soft drinks, meals, dry cleaning, parking, limo service, company car, clothing allowance, public transit passes, and child care.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Under Armour?s Strong Performance Should Continue
- Why the Infiniti Q50 Eau Rouge Is a Monster and Infiniti Needs to Build It
- The Bull at 5: Where Do Stocks Go From Here?
- Warren Buffett?s 4-Step Plan to Become a World-Class Company
- Can ?Resurrection? Revive ABC?s Midseason Hopes?
- Apple and Google: The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same