The most common ones are vacation and holiday pay, a pension plan, and health and dental insurance, but others include life insurance, accident insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, educational assistance, etc. Some companies are said to provide free coffee, soft drinks, meals, dry cleaning, parking, limo service, company car, clothing allowance, public transit passes, and child care.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The American Heart Association Just Delivered a Huge Blow to Cigarette Companies
- Is It Time to Buy ConAgra Foods, Inc. Stock?
- 3 Reasons SodaStream International Ltd.?s Stock Could Rise
- Is It Time to Buy Electronic Arts Stock?
- GE Is Making Wind Power Even Better With This Easy Fix
- Melco Crown Places Its Bets Outside Las Vegas