The most common ones are vacation and holiday pay, a pension plan, and health and dental insurance, but others include life insurance, accident insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, educational assistance, etc. Some companies are said to provide free coffee, soft drinks, meals, dry cleaning, parking, limo service, company car, clothing allowance, public transit passes, and child care.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 20 Stocks With Monthly Dividends: ARMOUR Residential REIT
- SUPERVALU Inc. Earnings Hit the Target, But Are Better Times Ahead?
- 1 Important Thing to Remember About Chipotle's Explosive Growth
- Is It Time to Buy CBS Corporation Stock?
- What Is CBS Thinking With Its $6-a-Month Channel?
- Why eBay Inc.?s Billion Dollar Investments Are So Smart