The most common ones are vacation and holiday pay, a pension plan, and health and dental insurance, but others include life insurance, accident insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, educational assistance, etc. Some companies are said to provide free coffee, soft drinks, meals, dry cleaning, parking, limo service, company car, clothing allowance, public transit passes, and child care.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. Is as Fit as a Butcher's Dog
- CBS All Access and HBO Aren't Good Reasons to Cut Your Cable Cord
- What a la Carte Cable Has to Do With the Dish Network-Turner Broadcasting Dispute
- 3 Things to Watch When Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. Reports
- What Type of Mortgage Is Best for You?
- Beyond Beta: Why Investment Metrics Fall Short