The most common ones are vacation and holiday pay, a pension plan, and health and dental insurance, but others include life insurance, accident insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, educational assistance, etc. Some companies are said to provide free coffee, soft drinks, meals, dry cleaning, parking, limo service, company car, clothing allowance, public transit passes, and child care.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Dominion Resources Inc. Wants You to Know its Future is Bright ... and Gassy
- 3 Reasons You Should Consider Buying This High-Yield Dividend Growth Champion Today
- Build an Old-Age Pension for Guaranteed Income in Retirement
- It's Time to Buy Wal-Mart Stock (WMT), Here's Why
- Can Black Friday Save Microsoft's Struggling Xbox One?
- Making All the Right Moves, Ctrip.com International, Ltd. (ADR) Still Gets Punished