The most common ones are vacation and holiday pay, a pension plan, and health and dental insurance, but others include life insurance, accident insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, educational assistance, etc. Some companies are said to provide free coffee, soft drinks, meals, dry cleaning, parking, limo service, company car, clothing allowance, public transit passes, and child care.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Get Ready, Because Big Changes Are Coming to Obamacare in 2016
- 3 Things That Could Smash Apple's Death Cross
- 10 Quick Steps to Plan for Retirement in Your 30s
- Another Major Qualcomm Chip Customer May Be Going In-House
- Become a professional Fool! Seriously.
- 5 Key Comments From HollyFrontier's Management You Should Know