The most common ones are vacation and holiday pay, a pension plan, and health and dental insurance, but others include life insurance, accident insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, educational assistance, etc. Some companies are said to provide free coffee, soft drinks, meals, dry cleaning, parking, limo service, company car, clothing allowance, public transit passes, and child care.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- In Defense of Amazon
- Comic-Con 2014: Is Lionsgate Making a Mistake by Not Going All-In?
- Disney's Sequel Nightmare Is a Win for Twenty-First Century Fox and Comcast!
- Under Armour Continues Its Perfect Season
- Boston Scientific Stock Down Slightly on Earnings
- Social Security: How Marriage Fraud Threatens the System