The most common ones are vacation and holiday pay, a pension plan, and health and dental insurance, but others include life insurance, accident insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, educational assistance, etc. Some companies are said to provide free coffee, soft drinks, meals, dry cleaning, parking, limo service, company car, clothing allowance, public transit passes, and child care.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- General Electric Company Earnings: 4 Things You Might Have Missed
- Can You Guess Which State Won't Pay for Hepatitis C Drugs?
- Citigroup and AT&T Want To Give You Your Next iPhone For Free (Seriously)
- How HBO and Netflix, Inc. Are Fighting Back Against Piracy
- Why Does Costco Have Less Merchandise On Its Shelves Than Other Retailers?
- When Will Marijuana Be Legalized Nationwide? Americans' Surprising Answer