The most common ones are vacation and holiday pay, a pension plan, and health and dental insurance, but others include life insurance, accident insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, educational assistance, etc. Some companies are said to provide free coffee, soft drinks, meals, dry cleaning, parking, limo service, company car, clothing allowance, public transit passes, and child care.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Social Security Is Not a Ponzi Scheme
- Social Security Benefits: The Striking Gap Between Women and Men
- 4 Obstacles That Keep Millennials From Buying Their First Homes
- September Is the Worst Month for Stocks. So What?
- Sprint's iPhone for Life: Good Deal or Gimmick?
- 2 Things That Still Can Lead to the American Dream