The most common ones are vacation and holiday pay, a pension plan, and health and dental insurance, but others include life insurance, accident insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, educational assistance, etc. Some companies are said to provide free coffee, soft drinks, meals, dry cleaning, parking, limo service, company car, clothing allowance, public transit passes, and child care.
Related Fool Articles
Related Fool Discussion Boards
Post your questions on Motley Fool's "Ask the Headhunter" board. []
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. Earnings: Eat Up Comps
- The Death of Cable: Sony Wants in on the Online Streaming Game
- How Big Will The Harry Potter Fantastic Beasts Spinoffs Be For Warner Bros?
- Want To Know How Big Buffalo Wild Wings Could Grow?
- G2E 2014: Why Las Vegas Sands' Sheldon Adelson is Fighting Online Gaming
- HBO and Time Warner Take On Netflix, But Is It a Mistake?