Being the beneficiary can be conditional depending on the document, or shared between people or even institutions like companies or charities. Also, you can be the beneficiary and also other things in the same document as well. For example, in a living trust, you might be both a settlor and a beneficiary.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- GoPro, Inc. Earnings: The Question Investors Need to Ask
- Sherwin-Williams Company Earnings Paint a Pretty Picture of Growth
- 3 Good Reasons to Buy Annuities
- Apple Pay: Winners and Losers From Apple Inc.?s Game-Changing Payment Service
- Can Panera Bread Ever Catch Up to Chipotle?
- The Internet of Things Will Be Huge for This Company