Being the beneficiary can be conditional depending on the document, or shared between people or even institutions like companies or charities. Also, you can be the beneficiary and also other things in the same document as well. For example, in a living trust, you might be both a settlor and a beneficiary.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The 5 Fastest-Growing Countries in the World
- Stop Worrying About Ebola: This is a Much More Pressing Concern
- There's $2.1 Trillion Sitting Overseas, How Do We Get It Back on American Soil?
- Could Google's Latest Experiment Disrupt Itself?
- Pre-Need Funeral Insurance: Don't Buy Without Reading This First
- The Best Amazon Black Friday Bargain in 2014: The Stock Itself