Being the beneficiary can be conditional depending on the document, or shared between people or even institutions like companies or charities. Also, you can be the beneficiary and also other things in the same document as well. For example, in a living trust, you might be both a settlor and a beneficiary.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 7 Remarkable Statistics From Canada's Oil Sands
- Obama Budget: Health & Human Services Passes $1 Trillion
- Is the Market Right to Fear a Ukraine War? Only if America Gets Involved
- Agency-by-Agency Summary of Obama Budget
- 6 Hot Consumer Discretionary Stocks for 2014
- Should Chesapeake Energy Put Itself Up For Sale?