Being the beneficiary can be conditional depending on the document, or shared between people or even institutions like companies or charities. Also, you can be the beneficiary and also other things in the same document as well. For example, in a living trust, you might be both a settlor and a beneficiary.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Ameresco Inc (AMRC) Q4 Earnings: 3 Signs of Steady Improvement
- Why Jiayuan.com International Ltd Stock Popped Today
- International Space Station to Boeing: "We're Ready for Liftoff"
- Can Obamacare Survive an Unfavorable Supreme Court Decision?
- 26 Unsettling Truths About Social Security
- What Happens to Your Social Security if the Trust Funds Empty?