Being the beneficiary can be conditional depending on the document, or shared between people or even institutions like companies or charities. Also, you can be the beneficiary and also other things in the same document as well. For example, in a living trust, you might be both a settlor and a beneficiary.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Teens Are Fleeing Facebook: Should You "Unlike" the Company?
- Only Months After the iPhone 6 Release, Is the Apple A9 Chip Already in Production?
- Top Healthcare Stocks to Buy for 2015
- 3 Traits of the Best Healthcare Stocks in 2014
- A Breakdown of How Your Social Security Tax Dollars Are Spent
- What Everyone is Missing in the Net Neutrality Debate