Being the beneficiary can be conditional depending on the document, or shared between people or even institutions like companies or charities. Also, you can be the beneficiary and also other things in the same document as well. For example, in a living trust, you might be both a settlor and a beneficiary.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Oculus Rift Is Good News for NVIDIA and AMD
- A $26 Billion Hedge Fund Just Bought 9 Million Shares of This Stock: Should You Follow?
- 3 Stock Buys This Billionaire Hedge-Fund Guru Just Made
- Profits for These 3 Growth Stocks Could Quadruple by 2018
- 3 Reasons Star Wars VII Could Actually Be the Most Lucrative Movie Ever
- The Nation's Largest Insurer Just Dropped a Bombshell on Obamacare