The balance is the bottom line number of an account. It can be a credit balance in the case of a checking account or a debit balance in the case of a credit card statement. Balance is the result after all credits and debits for the period have been entered beginning with the final balance from the preceding statement.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- This Small-Cap Cancer Immunotherapy Developer Just Snagged Another Big Partner
- 5 Things Geospace Technologies' Management Wants You to Know
- Will Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Really Shut NVIDIA Corporation Out of Initial HBM2 Supply?
- Shake Shack Inc. Is Pricey But Its Future Looks Delicious
- 3 Reasons I'm Thinking About Investing In Qualcomm Inc.
- U.S. Mega Banks Look Downright Tiny Compared to the Chinese Competition