B2B is shorthand for the adjective business-to-business.
B2B businesses sell to other businesses, as opposed to individual customers. B2B communications are among businesses. China's Alibaba.com is an example of a B2B website that connects companies looking to import and export Chinese goods.
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is E-Commerce Growth Actually Hurting United Parcel Service?
- Liberty LiLAC Group Picks Up Speed in Latest Quarter
- What?s In-Store for Amazon.com Inc. This Holiday Season?
- The 2 Things United Parcel Service Must Do Next Quarter
- The Underlying Trends Behind United Parcel Service's Third Quarter
- Tech Earnings: Amazon.com Inc and Alphabet Inc Go Bonkers