B2B is shorthand for the adjective business-to-business.
B2B businesses sell to other businesses, as opposed to individual customers. B2B communications are among businesses. China's Alibaba.com is an example of a B2B website that connects companies looking to import and export Chinese goods.
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- United Parcel Service Beats Estimates in Second Quarter
- 5 Wrong Ways to Get Rich Quick
- LinkedIn Corp. is Beating Facebook, Inc In This Key Metric
- 5 Key Conclusions From United Parcel Service Inc. Earnings (Some for FedEx, Too)
- How Did Shopify and Bigcommerce Beat Amazon At Its Own Game?
- Tom Gardner Interviews Proto Labs CEO Vicki Holt