B2B is shorthand for the adjective business-to-business.
B2B businesses sell to other businesses, as opposed to individual customers. B2B communications are among businesses. China's Alibaba.com is an example of a B2B website that connects companies looking to import and export Chinese goods.
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Vipshop Holdings Stock Rallied 170% in 2014
- 3 Reasons United Parcel Service Is Going Higher
- United Parcel Service's Management Hopes These 5 Things Will Turn the Stock Around
- Why LinkedIn Corp's Ad Business Is So Promising
- The Next Blue Chip Stocks: LinkedIn Corp
- Motley Fool CEO Tom Gardner Talks With LinkedIn Founder Reid Hoffman