B2B is shorthand for the adjective business-to-business.
B2B businesses sell to other businesses, as opposed to individual customers. B2B communications are among businesses. China's Alibaba.com is an example of a B2B website that connects companies looking to import and export Chinese goods.
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Key Takeaways From the United Parcel Service, Inc. Conference Call
- Is Portable Energy Tech Finally Worthy of Investment?
- United Parcel Service Beats Estimates in Second Quarter
- 5 Wrong Ways to Get Rich Quick
- LinkedIn Corp. is Beating Facebook, Inc In This Key Metric
- 5 Key Conclusions From United Parcel Service Inc. Earnings (Some for FedEx, Too)