B2B is shorthand for the adjective business-to-business.
B2B businesses sell to other businesses, as opposed to individual customers. B2B communications are among businesses. China's Alibaba.com is an example of a B2B website that connects companies looking to import and export Chinese goods.
Related Fool Articles
- [LINK TITLE]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will Staples Remain a Staple for Its Customers?
- Why Tech Startups Should Consider Abandoning Silicon Valley
- 3 Stocks Revolutionizing Cloud-Based Health Care
- Battle to Become China?s Richest Person: A Threat for Google, Disney, and Amazon?
- Johnson & Johnson Tackles Huge Missed Revenue Opportunity
- Is Advance Auto Parts the Best Pick in Aftermarket Retail?