Security is a goal of such machines. Most use a combination of a debit card issued by the bank and a password to access your account.
ATM machines are found in many locations in stores, malls, casinos, etc. These machines allow convenient access to funds in an account. However, some machines and some banks charge ATM fees for use of certain machines. These fees can make use of an ATM machine costly, especially for small transactions.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Kinder Morgan's Earnings Don't Matter
- Should You Invest in the Best Online Bank in the U.S.?
- 3 Value Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Worth Buying
- 4 Easy Ways to Avoid Paying Bank Fees
- 4 Companies Risking Their Reputations For Pocket Change
- 3 Resolutions You Can Actually Accomplish in 2015
- Ally Financial Inc May Be the Future of Banking, But Is It a Good Investment?
- Ally Financial's Revamped Business Should Scare Its Established Competitors
- The Next Wave of Underpaid Worker Protests
- The True Costs of the Largest Event in Human History
- Diebold to Upgrade 1,100 ATMs for Credit Union
- 7 Saving Tips