Assets under management
Assets under management (AUM) refers to the market value of the assets that an investment company manages.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why FuelCell Energy, Palo Alto Networks, and Nuverra Environmental Solutions Soared Today
- Is Groupthink Taking Hold at Sears Holdings Corp?
- 3 Reasons Bank of America's CEO Is Smiling
- Why Sina, Stage Stores, and BJ's Restaurants Jumped Today
- Barrick Gold Faces New Fines at Pascua-Lama
- Is Main Street Capital Showing Signs of a Bad Lender?