Assets under management
Assets under management (AUM) refers to the market value of the assets that an investment company manages.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- SolarCity Powers Up Another Big Growth Quarter: 3 Things to Know
- General Electric Can't Keep It Together -- and That's a Good Thing
- 3 Key Quotes From American Capital Agency Corp.'s Second-Quarter Earnings
- Oaktree Posts a Weak Second Quarter, but AUM Reaches a New Record
- The Greatest Bank Business Model Out There
- Can Westport Innovations Keep Cutting Costs and Turn Sales Around?