Assets under management
Assets under management (AUM) refers to the market value of the assets that an investment company manages.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Gotcha, Wall Street! Falling Oil Prices Boost Dow Chemical Company Earnings
- Why Did EMC Corporation Soar 5% Higher This Morning, Only to Lose It All Again?
- Royal Dutch Shell plc Sends a Ton of Mixed Messages This Quarter
- Ford Motor Company Earnings Preview: 3 Things Investors Must Watch
- Freeport-McMoRan Earnings: Profits Disappear as Oil, Copper Plunge
- How Warren Buffett Unknowingly Mentored One of America's Best Bankers