Assets under management
Assets under management (AUM) refers to the market value of the assets that an investment company manages.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Visa Is Spending up to $23 Billion to Buy...Itself
- Why Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc. Is So Darn Good for Investors
- 5 Things Apache Corporation's CEO Wants You to Know
- Amazon.com Reasserts its E-Commerce Leadership
- Under Armour, Inc. Stock Valuation: Buy, Sell, or Hold?
- 5 Dividend Stocks to Buy in November