Assets under management
Assets under management (AUM) refers to the market value of the assets that an investment company manages.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Bank of America on the Naughty or Nice List This Holiday Season?
- 3 Tips for New 401(k) Mutual Fund Investors
- Americans Will Throw Away 25% More Trash Over the Holidays -- and These Companies Are Happy to Clean
- 3 Things Your Financial Advisor Isn't Telling You
- The Top 3 Telecom Stocks to Buy for 2015
- Now is the Time to Buy These 3 High-Yielding Oil Investments