Assets under management
Assets under management (AUM) refers to the market value of the assets that an investment company manages.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is It Time to Buy Zions Bancorporation Stock?
- 5 Things Dominion Resources' Management Wants You to Know
- Will Chesapeake Energy Corporation Stock Bounce Back in 2014?
- Better Dividend Stock: Annaly Capital Management, inc. VS. Realty Income Corp
- 3 Reasons Why Prospect Capital Corporation Stock Could Fall
- Fifth Street Finance Corp.'s Management Can't Be Trusted