Assets under management
Assets under management (AUM) refers to the market value of the assets that an investment company manages.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- WisdomTree Grabs Up More Assets and Aims for Faster Growth
- 5 Things Occidental Petroleum Wants You to Know
- Is Transocean LTD?s Fleet in Danger of Falling Apart?
- 3 Reasons SunEdison Inc's Stock Could Rise
- 3 Things Bank of America Should Do Right Now
- Is WisdomTree Investments Inc. Finally Poised for a Turnaround?