Assets under management
Assets under management (AUM) refers to the market value of the assets that an investment company manages.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Do ETFs Belong in Your 401(k)?
- Are You Comfortable With Cimpress NV's New Long-Term Thinking?
- Elliot Management: The Hedge Fund That Foreclosed on a Warship
- 3 Reasons Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc. May Be a Buy After Earnings
- 4 Important Updates from Bank of America's Recently Filed 10-Q
- 5 Things American Tower Inc.'s Management Wants You to Know