- A company that’s sitting on something valuable that Wall St. has overlooked. e.g a pile of cash, land, patents, etc.
- "Hidden in every industry"
- Difficult to find
- Eventually hidden asset will be reflected in share price
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Things Investors Should Watch When ConocoPhillips Reports Its 2nd-Quarter Results
- Banks: Investing Essentials
- Warren Buffett's Love-Hate Relationship With Index Funds
- Hess: A Restructuring Play With Big Upside
- Which Asset Will Encana Sell Next?
- Is There Any Hope for Caesar's Ahead of Its Second Quarter Earnings Release?