- A company that’s sitting on something valuable that Wall St. has overlooked. e.g a pile of cash, land, patents, etc.
- "Hidden in every industry"
- Difficult to find
- Eventually hidden asset will be reflected in share price
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Climate Is Right to Buy Johnson Controls
- Can This Utility Go From Good to Great?
- The Single Most Important Number for Choosing a Bank Stock
- Gold Coins as an Investment? Here's Why You're Doing It Wrong
- Competition in Banking: Too Much of a Good Thing?
- How Likely Is It Microsoft and Take-Two Are Teaming Up to Take Down EA's "Madden"?