- A company that’s sitting on something valuable that Wall St. has overlooked. e.g a pile of cash, land, patents, etc.
- "Hidden in every industry"
- Difficult to find
- Eventually hidden asset will be reflected in share price
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Things Windstream Holdings' Management Wants You to Know
- Is Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc. a Buy?
- Top Franchises: Investing in Famous Dave's
- The Last 2 Airline Stocks Trading Below Book Value
- High Yield Stocks for Dividend Investing: BreitBurn Energy Partners L.P.
- Sears Holdings Bid to Sell Canadian Operations Fails