- A company that’s sitting on something valuable that Wall St. has overlooked. e.g a pile of cash, land, patents, etc.
- "Hidden in every industry"
- Difficult to find
- Eventually hidden asset will be reflected in share price
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- CIT Group Inc: A Host of Tailwinds Could Fuel Big Valuation Growth
- Is Blackstone Proving Regulators Wrong on Housing?
- 3 Hugely Different REITs With Big Exposure To the E-Commerce Boom
- A Big Purchase Might Be Ahead for Goldcorp
- Is This Growing Energy Company Flying Under Your Radar?
- The Hydropower Pipe Dream