- A company that’s sitting on something valuable that Wall St. has overlooked. e.g a pile of cash, land, patents, etc.
- "Hidden in every industry"
- Difficult to find
- Eventually hidden asset will be reflected in share price
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The 3 Best-of-Breed Natural-Gas Stocks
- Elliot Management: The Hedge Fund That Foreclosed on a Warship
- These 2 Coal Companies Will Survive Even As Competitors Go Bankrupt
- Better Dividend Stock: Bank of America Corp vs. New York Community Bancorp
- What the Chinese Stock Market Crash Can Teach You
- 5 Dividend Stocks You'll Want to Own for the Next Decade