- A company that’s sitting on something valuable that Wall St. has overlooked. e.g a pile of cash, land, patents, etc.
- "Hidden in every industry"
- Difficult to find
- Eventually hidden asset will be reflected in share price
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What to Watch in the First Quarter for CONSOL Energy and Rhino Resource Partners
- The Microsoft Corporation-Nokia Deal Is a Winner, Tweaks and All
- The Health Care Market Looks Ripe to BlackBerry
- Here's What This $69 Billion Pension Fund Has Been Buying
- Why I'm Back to Buy More Madison Square Garden
- Why Access Midstream Partners LP Looks Like a Buy Right Now