- A company that’s sitting on something valuable that Wall St. has overlooked. e.g a pile of cash, land, patents, etc.
- "Hidden in every industry"
- Difficult to find
- Eventually hidden asset will be reflected in share price
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Playing With Fire: How a $433 Million Profit Could be Incinerated in an Instant
- The Solar Panels You Buy Matter--A Quick Guide for Better Decisions
- Warren Buffett: Stocks Can Be For Everyone
- 3 Banks Poised to Have a Great 2015
- A Simple Truth About Banks: Over the Long Run, Most Don't Make Money
- This High-Yield Dividend Stock Screams Danger