- A company that’s sitting on something valuable that Wall St. has overlooked. e.g a pile of cash, land, patents, etc.
- "Hidden in every industry"
- Difficult to find
- Eventually hidden asset will be reflected in share price
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Celgene Gives Juno Therapeutics a Big Hand Up
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation?s Latest Problem
- 3 Reasons Coca-Cola Stock Could Rise
- The U.S. Energy Shift Is Killing Coal, but These 3 Stocks Will Survive
- Skip IRS Publication 590. Here's What You Really Need to Know About IRAs
- How Patient Should Offshore Drilling Investors Be?