- A company that’s sitting on something valuable that Wall St. has overlooked. e.g a pile of cash, land, patents, etc.
- "Hidden in every industry"
- Difficult to find
- Eventually hidden asset will be reflected in share price
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is This Goldman Conviction Buy Really a Buy?
- Is Natural Gas the Weapon of the Future?
- Anadarko Petroleum Corporation Shrugs off Tronox Worries
- Crowdfunding and Solar Loans Collide With RGS Energy Deal
- Is Royal Bank of Scotland Group the Ugliest Stock in Britain?
- Despised Companies Provide Better Returns: Should You Buy These 5 Stocks?