- A company that’s sitting on something valuable that Wall St. has overlooked. e.g a pile of cash, land, patents, etc.
- "Hidden in every industry"
- Difficult to find
- Eventually hidden asset will be reflected in share price
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- BHP Billiton Limited Earnings: Solid Showing in an Ugly Market
- Following 2 Upgrades and 2 Price Target Hikes, Is First Solar, Inc. a Buy?
- SunPower Earnings Shine Light on Value, Profit, and Potential with New YieldCo
- 3 Stock Opportunities in the World's Largest Solar Plant
- Retirement and Risk: The Difference Between Tolerance and Capacity
- The 3 Best Small-Cap Tech Stocks to Buy Now