- A company that’s sitting on something valuable that Wall St. has overlooked. e.g a pile of cash, land, patents, etc.
- "Hidden in every industry"
- Difficult to find
- Eventually hidden asset will be reflected in share price
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Things Texas Instruments Incorporated's Management Wants You to Know
- 3 Things to Watch When NXP Semiconductors NV Reports Earnings on Wednesday
- 5 Things United Continental Holdings, Inc. Management Wants You to Know
- How Frontier Communications Can Pay More in Dividends Than It Earns
- Under Armour Inc Continues to Build a Powerful Sportswear Brand
- Understanding SolarCity: Things to Know When Earnings Come Out