- A company that’s sitting on something valuable that Wall St. has overlooked. e.g a pile of cash, land, patents, etc.
- "Hidden in every industry"
- Difficult to find
- Eventually hidden asset will be reflected in share price
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Things Alcoa's Management Wants You to Know
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Still Buy Stocks
- America's Newest Airline Is a Very Old One
- Expensive Consequences of Not Having the Dreaded Inheritance Conversation
- Should You Put Your 401(k) Into a Target-Date Fund?
- Stocks Are The Best Place For Your Retirement Savings