- A company that’s sitting on something valuable that Wall St. has overlooked. e.g a pile of cash, land, patents, etc.
- "Hidden in every industry"
- Difficult to find
- Eventually hidden asset will be reflected in share price
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Companies Boosting Their Dividend by at Least 200% in the 1st Quarter
- Talisman Energy Inc Is Seriously Undervalued, and Here's Why
- How to Give Effectively With Donor-Advised Funds
- Google, Amazon, and Facebook Eye an Aerial Robotics Revolution
- Sorry Poland, Shale Might Not Be for You
- This Niche Retailer Is Still a Great Investment