- A company that’s sitting on something valuable that Wall St. has overlooked. e.g a pile of cash, land, patents, etc.
- "Hidden in every industry"
- Difficult to find
- Eventually hidden asset will be reflected in share price
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Wells Fargo & Co.'s Stock Is Up 12% This Year
- Russia Sanctions: 5 Dividend Stocks That Might Be Affected
- Key Takeaways From GlaxoSmithKline's Third-Quarter Earnings
- Travelers Companies Inc.'s Third-Quarter Earnings: 3 Key Takeaways
- Is It Time to Buy Eli Lilly & Co.'s Stock?
- Following the Money Trail at LINN Energy LLC