- A company that’s sitting on something valuable that Wall St. has overlooked. e.g a pile of cash, land, patents, etc.
- "Hidden in every industry"
- Difficult to find
- Eventually hidden asset will be reflected in share price
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Ultimate Mutual Fund Strategy for Easy Investing
- Top 4 Oil Companies for Dividend Investors
- 5 Things Investors Need to Hear From Windstream Holdings Inc's Management
- Prospect Capital Corp.?s Spinoff: A Fair Deal for Shareholders?
- Sikorsky Is for Sale -- but Can Anyone Afford It?
- AT&T's DIRECTV Merger Signals International Growth Focus