Articles of incorporation
Articles of incorporation is the document filed with a state agency usually the Sectretary of State in the state of residence to form a corporation. The document usually names the corporation, states its purpose, lists its business address, and members of the board of directors.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The World's Leading Tire Manufacturers Are Turning to Synthetic Biology -- But Not for the Reason Yo
- In-Depth Interview With Clean Energy Fuels CEO Andrew Littlefair
- Choosing the Right Streaming and Royalty Company for You
- Are These 2 Rumored Aircraft From Boeing and Airbus a Real Possibility?
- Is Miguel Cabrera?s New Contract the Worst in Baseball?
- Bacteria Soon to Grow Photovoltaic Cells?