Articles of incorporation
Articles of incorporation is the document filed with a state agency usually the Sectretary of State in the state of residence to form a corporation. The document usually names the corporation, states its purpose, lists its business address, and members of the board of directors.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 1 Conglomerate That Would Fit in Warren Buffett's Portfolio
- So You're About to Retire. Now What?
- American Express Earnings: A Look Forward at Its Costco Divorce
- How These Centuries-Old Companies Are Innovating Today
- Could This Foreign Matter Slow Apple Inc.'s Coming Spotify and Pandora Challenger?
- 5 Things You Don?t Know About Google Fiber, But Should