Articles of incorporation
Articles of incorporation is the document filed with a state agency usually the Sectretary of State in the state of residence to form a corporation. The document usually names the corporation, states its purpose, lists its business address, and members of the board of directors.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Rumors of Facebook, Inc.'s Decline Are Greatly Exaggerated
- 3 Ways the Internet of Things Will Change Bank of America and Citigroup
- The 10 Metrics that Smart Investors Use to Analyze Bank Stocks
- 5 Things McDonald's Corporation Management Wants You to Know
- Is Micron Technology Inc a Buy?
- JetBlue's Profit Growth Is Just Getting Started