Articles of incorporation
Articles of incorporation is the document filed with a state agency usually the Sectretary of State in the state of residence to form a corporation. The document usually names the corporation, states its purpose, lists its business address, and members of the board of directors.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How 3D Systems Corporation's LayerWise Acquisition Sets It Up for Success
- Why You Must Download a New App to Use Instagram's Newest Feature
- Why Facebook, Inc. Needed a Separate Messaging App
- Social Security: 3 Ways to Squeeze the Most Out of Your Benefits
- What Is the New ?FICO Score 9? and What Are the Benefits?
- Is the Samsung Galaxy A Series Apple?s Biggest Challenge?