Articles of incorporation
Articles of incorporation is the document filed with a state agency usually the Sectretary of State in the state of residence to form a corporation. The document usually names the corporation, states its purpose, lists its business address, and members of the board of directors.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Apple Inc.'s Earnings Disappointment is Overblown
- Chipotle Bears Are Getting Burned Again
- Apple Watch Sales Down 90%: Who Cares?
- Sysco Gets Dealt a Major Blow: What It Means for Investors
- Facebook Works to Up the Advertising Game on Mobile Devices
- Form 8-K: Things You Need to Know About Companies Whose Stock You Own