Articles of incorporation
Articles of incorporation is the document filed with a state agency usually the Sectretary of State in the state of residence to form a corporation. The document usually names the corporation, states its purpose, lists its business address, and members of the board of directors.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Funding War: U.S. Companies Disclose Conflict Mineral Use
- The Olive Garden Makeover Will Fail
- 3 Metrics You Need to Sell Your Property
- Investor Opportunities in the Strange and Speculative World of the UAS Industry
- Are These the 2 Worst Oil and Gas MLPs in America?
- A Look at Two Grocery Giants: Whole Foods and Wal-Mart