Ares Capital (Nasdaq: ARCC) is a closed-end, non-diversified management investment company, which primarily invests in first and second lien senior loans and long-term mezzanine debt.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Ares Capital Corporation Earnings: Clouds Emerge Over the Dividend
- Main Street Capital Corporation: A Turning Point
- 3 Convincing Reasons to Consider Buying Ares Capital Corp.'s Dividend Stock
- Stocks With Monthly Dividends 2014: Main Street Capital Corporation
- Why These 10% Dividend Yields Are Getting Crushed