Ares Capital (Nasdaq: ARCC) is a closed-end, non-diversified management investment company, which primarily invests in first and second lien senior loans and long-term mezzanine debt.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Main Street Capital Corporation Stock Joins an Exclusive Club
- High Yield Stocks for Dividend Investing: Prospect Capital Corporation
- 3 Convincing Reasons to Add Prospect Capital Corporation to an Income Portfolio
- 5 Things Prospect Capital Corporation's Management Wants You to Know
- How Golub Capital BDC Stands Out From the Competition