Archer Daniels Midland
Archer Daniels Midland (NYSE: ADM)
Archer Daniels Midland Company procures, transports, stores, processes, and merchandises agricultural commodities and products primarily in the United States. It operates in three segments: Oilseeds Processing, Corn Processing, and Agricultural Services. Archer Daniels, through its other subsidiaries, provides commodities broking services; foreign exchange services; and participates in third-party reinsurance arrangements. The company was founded in 1898 and is based in Decatur, Illinois.
In 2014, ADM announced the acquisition of Wild Flavors, a flavors and fragrances firm best known for naturally derived flavors and colors used in foods and beverages.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons Archer Daniels Midland Company's Stock Could Fall
- 3 Reasons Archer Daniels Midland Company?s Stock Could Rise
- Merger Mania Is the Flavor of the Month for Archer Daniels Midland
- Apple's Move Toward iWatch Boosts Stock 2%; ADM Gains After $3 Billion Acquisition
- How Archer Daniels Midland, National Oilwell Varco, and Southern Copper Set New Highs Today