Apollo Investment (Nasdaq: AINV) is a closed-end, non-diversified management investment company which invest primarily in middle-market companies in the form of mezzanine and senior secured loans, as well as by making direct equity investments in companies.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Convincing Reasons to Add Prospect Capital Corporation to an Income Portfolio
- Apollo Investment Corp. and Golub Capital BDC Inc: How BDC Lending Can Differ
- How Does Apollo Investment Corporation Make Money?
- Apollo Investment Corp: Will Diversification Prevent Past Troubles From Happening Again?
- What Are You Really Buying When You Buy Apollo Investment Corporation?