Apollo Investment (Nasdaq: AINV) is a closed-end, non-diversified management investment company which invest primarily in middle-market companies in the form of mezzanine and senior secured loans, as well as by making direct equity investments in companies.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Getting Booted From Two Major Indices Opened the Perfect Buying Opportunity For These 3 Big Dividend
- Huge Dividends Without the Risk in These 3 Little-Known Companies
- 1 Big Risk Investors Are Missing in This High-Yield Industry
- Baby Bonds: Monster Yields With Less Risk
- Will Apollo Investment Outgrow American Capital and Ares Capital?