Antibody humanization technology
Antibody humanization technology is the development of proteins from mice to help fight threatening diseases in humans.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Can Heart Drugs Disrupt an Emerging Breast Cancer Market?
- Keep An Eye on ImmunoCellular, Merrimack, Bayer, and GlaxoSmithKline Today
- 5 Private Biotechs Revolutionizing Medicine
- Keep Your Eyes on Celldex
- Why Regeneron, Cytori, and Endo Could Climb Higher Today
- 3 Eye-Openers From Regeneron's Q3 Earnings Results