Antibody humanization technology
Antibody humanization technology is the development of proteins from mice to help fight threatening diseases in humans.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Cancer Drugs: Investing Essentials
- Are Investors Wrong About Celldex Therapeutics?
- Wednesday?s Top Biotech Stories: Roche, Zogenix, and Aratana Therapeutics
- 3 Stocks With Eye-Popping Gains This Month
- Monday?s Top Biotech Stories: MannKind, Dicerna, Flamel, and Merck
- 3 Wild Ways the Animal Kingdom is Advancing Medicine and Public Health