Antibody humanization technology
Antibody humanization technology is the development of proteins from mice to help fight threatening diseases in humans.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Would an Ebola Vaccine Move Regeneron Pharmaceuticals' Bottom Line?
- Why Revolutionary Cancer Vaccine Maker Inovio Pharmaceuticals Was Crushed in September
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals' Potentially Hollow Victory Buys it More Time
- This New Development at Advaxis Simply Can't Be Ignored
- 4 Key Updates We Just Heard from Dyax Corp.
- Pfizer Goes All In on Immuno-Oncology