Antibody humanization technology
Antibody humanization technology is the development of proteins from mice to help fight threatening diseases in humans.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will Vintafolide Approval Silence Endocyte Bears?
- Today?s Top Biotech Stories: Insmed, Exelixis, United Therapeutics, and Alnylam
- Gilead Following Multiple Paths Toward HIV ?Functional Cure?
- 5 Reasons to Buy PDL BioPharma Inc
- Can Alexion Pharmaceuticals Continue to Deliver?
- 3 Big Pharmaceuticals Investing in Smaller Antibodies