Antibody humanization technology
Antibody humanization technology is the development of proteins from mice to help fight threatening diseases in humans.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Drug Development Process Explained in Detail and How It Impacts Your Investments
- Could an HIV/AIDS Vaccine Be a Reality By the End of the Decade?
- Risky High Dividend Stocks for Retirement
- Can DARPA Change Your Mind on Engineered Biology?
- Why Advaxis, Inc. Shares Lifted Off
- 5 Promising Biotech Stocks Under $10