An antibody is a protein produced by the immune system to identify and target foreign substances, such as a virus or bacteria.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Meet the Company That's Changing the Multiple Sclerosis Treatment Landscape
- Why Zogenix, ImmunoGen, and voxeljet Are Today's 3 Best Stocks
- Why ImmunoGen Inc. Shares Took Flight
- This Forgotten Pharma Could Be a Hit for Your Portfolio
- Does Pfizer Offer Good Value?
- Why Is Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Bucking the Downtrend?