An antibody is a protein produced by the immune system to identify and target foreign substances, such as a virus or bacteria.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Beaten Down Stocks Ready to Bounce Back
- 3 Biotech Stocks to Buy in December
- Time to Buy This Dip in Gilead Sciences, Inc. Stock?
- Danger Lurks in These 3 High-Yield Dividend Stocks
- GlaxoSmithKline's Vaccine For Ebola Takes an Important First Step
- 3 Ways Biotechs Can Raise Capital Without Bleeding Shareholders