An antibody is a protein produced by the immune system to identify and target foreign substances, such as a virus or bacteria.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Could an HIV/AIDS Vaccine Be a Reality By the End of the Decade?
- Regeneron Earnings Shine, but All Eyes Are on the Pipeline
- How 1 Sentence Caused XOMA Corp. Shares to Explode Higher
- Risky High Dividend Stocks for Retirement
- 2 Under-the-Radar Updates Pfizer Inc.'s Shareholders Need to Know About
- Can DARPA Change Your Mind on Engineered Biology?