An antibody is a protein produced by the immune system to identify and target foreign substances, such as a virus or bacteria.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Gilead Sciences Inc. About to Crater Before Our Very Eyes?
- 3 Little-Known Biotechs Working On Potential Blockbusters
- Is This Tiny Biotech Still a Buy at All-Time Highs?
- 3 Things You Need to Know About XOMA Corp.
- This Tiny Biotech Offers Up New Hope for Parkinson's Disease Patients
- Why ImmunoGen Inc. is Soaring Higher Today