An antibody is a protein produced by the immune system to identify and target foreign substances, such as a virus or bacteria.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Can Heart Drugs Disrupt an Emerging Breast Cancer Market?
- Who Benefits From the OncoMed and Celgene Partnership?
- Why Immunomedics Inc. Shares Jumped
- Does Sanofi Need to Turn to M&A to Bulk Up Its Oncology Assets?
- Why OncoMed Pharmaceuticals Inc. Shares More Than Doubled
- Why OncoMed Pharmaceuticals, Unilife, and Tesla Motors Are Today's 3 Best Stocks