Annual membership fee
Annual membership fees are an amount that is charged annually for having the line of credit available. It is charged regardless of whether or not you use the line.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Costco Wholesale Corporation Investors Have No Reason to Worry
- Wal-Mart and Food Delivery: Quietly Preparing for Success
- Costco Misses Earnings: Time to Sell or Buying Opportunity?
- Is the Law of Large Numbers Finally Catching up with Ross Stores?
- Costco Wholesale Corporation Earnings: What to Expect Thursday
- Why This Fitness Club Operator has the Best Growth Prospects Among Its Peers