Annual membership fee
Annual membership fees are an amount that is charged annually for having the line of credit available. It is charged regardless of whether or not you use the line.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 4 Uncommon Tax Deductions You May Be Overlooking
- Microsoft Corporation Bets Big on the Internet of Things
- Will Microsoft Corporation's Windows 10 End Up Being a Subscription Service?
- The Better Retail Stock Buy: Kroger Co. or Costco Wholesale Corp.?
- What Took Costco So Long to Dump AmEx and Embrace Visa?
- Here's What the World's Biggest Hedge Fund Has Been Buying