Annual meeting. Each public corporation holds an annual meeting of the shareholders, where the executives of the company review recent developments and issues are presented to the shareholders for a vote. The shareholders also elect members of the board of directors and carry out such other business as may come up as allowed by the corporation by-laws.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Starbucks Corporation Is Investing Aggressively In Store Growth, But Is the Stock a Buy?
- 6 Common Application and Screening Mistakes Property Managers Make
- Why 3D Systems Corporation Established a $150 Million Credit Facility
- Thanks, but No Thanks: When to Reject the Health Plan at Work
- Warren Buffett Says That Mistakes Are OK
- Warren Buffett Made 2 Bold Predictions Last Week That May Surprise You