Annual meeting. Each public corporation holds an annual meeting of the shareholders, where the executives of the company review recent developments and issues are presented to the shareholders for a vote. The shareholders also elect members of the board of directors and carry out such other business as may come up as allowed by the corporation by-laws.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Proration: Getting Your Fair Share of a Deal
- The Most Hated Company in the Retail Industry
- Warren Buffett's Portfolio: 3 Biotech Stocks the Oracle of Omaha Could Love
- 5 Things You Didn?t Know About FHA Mortgage Rates
- Is Massachusetts' Medical Marijuana Industry Going Up in Smoke?
- Shake Shack Inc. Has Impressive Week, But Will The Hype Last?