Annual meeting. Each public corporation holds an annual meeting of the shareholders, where the executives of the company review recent developments and issues are presented to the shareholders for a vote. The shareholders also elect members of the board of directors and carry out such other business as may come up as allowed by the corporation by-laws.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will FuelCell Energy Inc. Find Success Replicating SolarCity's Business Model?
- 14 Crowdfunding Campaigns Raking In Millions of Dollars
- New Commercial Nuclear Battery Being Developed
- Russia's Ukrainian Adventure May Have Crippled Its Drone Program
- Can Bombardier's CSeries Finally Take Flight?
- NASA and Elon Musk's SpaceX Make 3D Printing History Today: The First 3D Printer in Space!