Annual meeting. Each public corporation holds an annual meeting of the shareholders, where the executives of the company review recent developments and issues are presented to the shareholders for a vote. The shareholders also elect members of the board of directors and carry out such other business as may come up as allowed by the corporation by-laws.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons Lockheed Martin Corporation's Stock Could Rise
- The Cult of Tesla Motors Inc: Why This Automaker Has the Most Loyal Customers
- Why Clean Energy Fuels Corp Stock Has Crashed 23% in 2014
- Are These Stocks the Best Investments You Can Possibly Make?
- 3 Ways AT&T's DIRECTV Buyout Might Fail
- Are You Missing the Fuel Cell Revolution?