Annual meeting. Each public corporation holds an annual meeting of the shareholders, where the executives of the company review recent developments and issues are presented to the shareholders for a vote. The shareholders also elect members of the board of directors and carry out such other business as may come up as allowed by the corporation by-laws.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons to Buy High Yield Dividend Stock National Retail Properties Inc.
- Why Broadcom Stock Soared 40% in 2014
- Tesla Motors Inc's Secret Growth Weapon -- Hint: It's Not Cars
- Will Coca-Cola Be Around 100 Years From Now?
- Why American Express Company Is One of the Biggest Warren Buffett Stocks
- Western Digital Corp. Earnings: The Platters Are Still Spinning, but Nothing's Getting Saved