Annual meeting. Each public corporation holds an annual meeting of the shareholders, where the executives of the company review recent developments and issues are presented to the shareholders for a vote. The shareholders also elect members of the board of directors and carry out such other business as may come up as allowed by the corporation by-laws.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Downstream Solar Companies, Funds Drive Strong Solar Investment
- High Volatility in Cotton: Should You Buy or Sell?
- Why Microsoft Will Move the Dow Tomorrow
- Can Universal?s Dracula and Mummy Reboots Achieve ?Avengers?-Type Success?
- Latest eBay Data Breach Shows Deeper Security Concerns Than Reported
- Should You Buy the Dip in MercadoLibre?