Annual meeting. Each public corporation holds an annual meeting of the shareholders, where the executives of the company review recent developments and issues are presented to the shareholders for a vote. The shareholders also elect members of the board of directors and carry out such other business as may come up as allowed by the corporation by-laws.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Demand for Tesla Motors, Inc.'s Dual-Motor Vehicles Is "Off the Charts"
- There Are Better Semiconductor Stocks Than Intel. Here's One.
- Why I Think Intel Corporation Stock is Headed Above $40
- The 5 States With the Most Billionaires
- I'm Giving My Money to This Top CEO -- Here's Why
- Warren Buffett?s 3 Biggest Mistakes