Annual meeting. Each public corporation holds an annual meeting of the shareholders, where the executives of the company review recent developments and issues are presented to the shareholders for a vote. The shareholders also elect members of the board of directors and carry out such other business as may come up as allowed by the corporation by-laws.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons Merck & Co., Inc.'s Stock Could Rise
- 3 Value Stocks You Can Buy Right Now
- 3 Reasons Hospira, Inc. Stock Could Rise
- Southern Company Earnings: Will Coal Kill This Dividend Stock's Success Story?
- 3 Reasons Pfizer Inc.'s Stock Could Rise
- 7 Lessons From Socrates on Wisdom, Wealth, and the Good Life