Annual meeting. Each public corporation holds an annual meeting of the shareholders, where the executives of the company review recent developments and issues are presented to the shareholders for a vote. The shareholders also elect members of the board of directors and carry out such other business as may come up as allowed by the corporation by-laws.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What Can You Learn From Someone Able to Retire in His 30s?
- 4 New Elon Musk Quotes That Tesla Motors, Inc. Investors Shouldn't Overlook
- Is OPEC Its Own Worst Enemy?
- Do You Shop At America?s Favorite Dollar Store?
- Tesla Motors, Inc.'s Model X, the Falcon Winged Beast: What You Need to Know
- This Breakthrough Study May Allow Researchers to Tackle the Root Cause of Heart Disease