Annual meeting. Each public corporation holds an annual meeting of the shareholders, where the executives of the company review recent developments and issues are presented to the shareholders for a vote. The shareholders also elect members of the board of directors and carry out such other business as may come up as allowed by the corporation by-laws.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Warren Buffett Lost Billions This Week -- Is He Losing His Touch?
- The Heavy Construction Industry: Investing Essentials
- Why Shares of Infinera Corp. Had Their Fifth-Best Day of All Time Today
- Why Silicon Laboratories Shares Soared Today
- Revlimid: Celgene Corporation's Gift That Keeps on Giving
- 1 Little-Known Advantage Most Investors Miss