Annual meeting. Each public corporation holds an annual meeting of the shareholders, where the executives of the company review recent developments and issues are presented to the shareholders for a vote. The shareholders also elect members of the board of directors and carry out such other business as may come up as allowed by the corporation by-laws.
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Reasons to Buy Match Group Inc.
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals is Selling Off Today -- But Why?
- 3 Things Avago Technologies Ltd. Management Wants You to Know
- Safe Stocks Yielding 5% (or More) Do Exist -- Here Are 5 of Them
- Meet the Consumer Goods Wizards Acquiring Keurig Green Mountain
- Bluebird Bio Breaks Down Over Disappointing Clinical Update