Annaly Capital Management
Annaly Capital Management (NYSE: NLY) owns and manages a portfolio of mortgage-backed securities, including mortgage pass-through certificates, collateralized mortgage obligations and other securities representing interests in or obligations backed by pools of mortgage loans.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Are High-Yield Dividend Stocks Worth the Risk?
- 3 Reasons to Buy Annaly Capital Management, Inc.
- 3 Reasons Investors Should Avoid This High-Yield Dividend Stock
- Why Investors Should Consider Chimera Investment Corporation's Huge 11% Dividend Yield
- Why You Should Consider the Huge 11% Yield of Hatteras Financial Corp.