Annaly Capital Management
Annaly Capital Management (NYSE: NLY) owns and manages a portfolio of mortgage-backed securities, including mortgage pass-through certificates, collateralized mortgage obligations and other securities representing interests in or obligations backed by pools of mortgage loans.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- These 3 High-Yield Dividends Are Unlikely to Make It Through 2015 Without Being Cut
- What Will It Take for Annaly Capital Management to Increase Its Dividend?
- Wells Fargo & Co. Downgraded Mortgage REITs: Is It Time to Sell?
- 1 High-Yield Dividend Stock for Rising Interest Rates
- Worried About a Market Crash? Try These Overlooked Stocks