An angel investor is a friendly source of capital who comes to the aid of a business in time of need. Angel investors are often sought as an alternative to a hostile takeover offer. They may also provide start up capital for new ventures.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Where Billionaire Investor Laurene Powell Jobs Puts Her Money (and Her Time)
- Solazyme Earnings: Lack of Details Disappoints Investors, Again
- Whole Foods Plunges on Earnings Shortfall, Slowing Sales Growth
- Apple's Cable Service Just Cleared a Major Roadblock
- Berkshire Hathaway Leads in Solar: World's Largest Solar Plant Now Operational
- Boeing Beat Earnings. So Why Aren't Investors Buying?