An angel investor is a friendly source of capital who comes to the aid of a business in time of need. Angel investors are often sought as an alternative to a hostile takeover offer. They may also provide start up capital for new ventures.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Worth Buying
- Southwest Airlines Makes Its Case for More Gates in Dallas
- This 149-Bagger Has Been Selling Delta, United Continental, and J.C. Penney
- Wal-Mart and Food Delivery: Quietly Preparing for Success
- Will New City Bans Halt the Growth of the E-Cigarette Market in America?
- Time Warner Inc.?s Huge Risk With ?Batman vs. Superman?