An angel investor is a friendly source of capital who comes to the aid of a business in time of need. Angel investors are often sought as an alternative to a hostile takeover offer. They may also provide start up capital for new ventures.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Megatrends in Healthcare
- Chipotle Stock Down 6%, Beef Is Up, and Pork Is Nowhere to Be Found: Is an Earnings Letdown Coming?
- The Cloud Battle Heats Up Between Amazon.com Inc, Google Inc, and Microsoft Corp, and IBM
- 3 Value Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Worth Buying
- 3 Reasons to Avoid Party City?s IPO
- Virgin America Enters the Hawaii Market: Should Hawaiian Airlines Be Worried?