An angel investor is a friendly source of capital who comes to the aid of a business in time of need. Angel investors are often sought as an alternative to a hostile takeover offer. They may also provide start up capital for new ventures.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Value Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Worth Buying
- Dubai Internet City: 3 Things You Should Know
- 2 Major Airlines Run Afoul of the Antitrust Cops (Again)
- Spirit Airlines Is Coming to Seattle: Watch Out Alaska Airlines!
- Does Kite Pharma's Stock Still Have Room to Run After Climbing 19% in October?
- Does Amazon Have Another Labor Problem?