An angel investor is a friendly source of capital who comes to the aid of a business in time of need. Angel investors are often sought as an alternative to a hostile takeover offer. They may also provide start up capital for new ventures.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 4 Weird Tricks Companies Use to Boost The Bottom Line
- Starbucks' Delivery Pilot Program Is Ramping Up
- November's Biggest Takeaways for Ford Motor Company Investors
- Is Brand Incubation the Future for Diageo plc (ADR)?
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday: All Hype or a Key Weekend for Retailers?
- 3 Value Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Worth Buying