An angel investor is a friendly source of capital who comes to the aid of a business in time of need. Angel investors are often sought as an alternative to a hostile takeover offer. They may also provide start up capital for new ventures.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The Amazon Tax Problem: What Collecting Sales Tax Costs the Online Retail Giant
- 3 Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Worth Buying
- Panera?s Moves Look Impressive, but the Stock Isn?t a Buy Just Yet
- Will Google's New YouTube Strategy Maker It Harder to Win With Original Programming?
- The 5 Best Used Cars for Teen Drivers
- Chipotle's Asian-Themed Restaurant, ShopHouse, Is a Success and May Soon Open in a City Near You