An angel investor is a friendly source of capital who comes to the aid of a business in time of need. Angel investors are often sought as an alternative to a hostile takeover offer. They may also provide start up capital for new ventures.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why It?s Too Soon to Write off Elon Musk?s Hyperloop
- Have Hawaii and New York Reached the Solar Tipping Point?
- Did Fracking Just Save the Buffalo Bills?
- 3 Value Stocks You Should Have on Your Radar
- Looking Out for Your Finances as a Renter
- Here's Why Restoration Hardware Holding's Inc's Growth Is Here to Stay