An angel investor is a friendly source of capital who comes to the aid of a business in time of need. Angel investors are often sought as an alternative to a hostile takeover offer. They may also provide start up capital for new ventures.
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Will Smith & Wesson Earnings Beat Sturm, Ruger and TASER?
- The 2015 Subaru Legacy Concept: Will This Stunning New Car Ever Make it to the Road?
- Benefit From Aging Vehicles in the U.S. With These 3 Companies
- Sabermetrics Show Mariners Were Smart to Make Cano Deal
- 5 Surprising Facts About the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- Cablevision Could Be a Good Pick as the Industry Consolidates