Analog Devices (NYSE: ADI) designs, manufactures and markets high-performance analog, mixed-signal and digital signal processing integrated circuits used in industrial, communication, computer and consumer applications.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How NVIDIA Corporation Gained 15% in October
- Why Analog Devices & Maxim Integrated Products Stock Popped Today
- 3 Tech Stocks That Could Surprise This Earnings Season
- This Rumored iPhone Supplier May Seem Like a Buy, But Beware
- Analog Devices Inc. Reportedly Wins a Design Inside the Next Apple Inc. iPhone