To amortize is to repay a mortgage with regular payments, both the principal due and the interest.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Oops! J.C. Penney Company Inc. Accidentally Lets Slip It's Having a Great Quarter
- 4 Money Mistakes in Your 20s That Will Haunt You When You Retire
- Kinder Morgan Earnings: Earnings and Revenue Crash While Dividend Soars
- Kinder Morgan Inc. Earnings Don't Miss a Beat
- What Zillow Group Inc Investors Need to Know About Its "Transition Year"
- This 10% Dividend Yield Appears to Be a Trap