To amortize is to repay a mortgage with regular payments, both the principal due and the interest.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How Safe Is Calumet Specialty Products Partners' Sky-High Yield?
- 3 Reasons Westport Innovations Inc. Stock Could Soar
- Seadrill Earnings: Is the Dividend Still Safe?
- Is It Time to Buy Occidental Petroleum Stock?
- Williams Companies Earnings: Does This Spell Trouble for Investors?
- 7 Drawbacks of Refinancing Your Debt