To amortize is to repay a mortgage with regular payments, both the principal due and the interest.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What Should General Electric Company Investors Expect for This Business?
- Molycorp: An Increasingly Risky Bet for Retail Investors
- 3 Ways This Unintentional By-Product of the Energy Boom Could Make You Rich
- Is Diamond Foods a Diamond in the Rough?
- Your Cable Bill: Can You Handle the Truth?
- An Investor's Guide to the Reynolds American and Lorillard Merger