To amortize is to repay a mortgage with regular payments, both the principal due and the interest.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The 3 Worst Reasons to Buy a House -- Don't Fall for These Myths
- Should Investors Hook Up With Match Group's IPO?
- Why Buying Low and Selling High Doesn't Work for Master Limited Partnerships
- Darling Ingredients Inc. Cooks Up a Deceivingly Great Quarter
- 3 Charts Proving That LinkedIn Is on Fire
- Why Darling Ingredients Inc Stock Popped Friday