To amortize is to repay a mortgage with regular payments, both the principal due and the interest.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How Much Money Can I Withdraw From My IRA Monthly?
- Pentagon's Budget-Busting Bomber Program Could Double in Size
- Can Advance Auto Parts Really Catch Up to O'Reilly and AutoZone?
- Borrowers, Rejoice: Simpler Mortgage Disclosure Forms Are Finally Here
- Why Verint Systems Inc. Stock Plunged Today
- Why Shares of Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc. Surged 28% in November