To amortize is to repay a mortgage with regular payments, both the principal due and the interest.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 2 Companies That Are In Every Household
- Is Airbnb Really Worth More Than Hyatt Worldwide and Hospitality Properties Trust?
- Ensco plc Orders 2 New Rigs: What Do Investors Need to Know?
- Is Wal-Mart About to Crush Smaller Organic Sellers?
- VMware Inc Beats Q1 Estimates, Looks Forward to Growth in the Mobile Cloud
- How to Place Your Chips for a Bet on Macau