To amortize is to repay a mortgage with regular payments, both the principal due and the interest.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 7 Valuable Insights from America's Best Big Bank
- Is Now the Time to Buy Kinder Morgan and These 3 High-Yield Oil Investments?
- "Marco Polo" Flopped, but Netflix, Inc.'s Original Series Production Must Go On
- The 1 Investing Metric We Can't Do Without
- Why The Smart Money is Betting Billions On PetSmart
- Time is Running Out on RadioShack Corporation