To amortize is to repay a mortgage with regular payments, both the principal due and the interest.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Without This Region, 3 Energy Companies Would Be In Serious Trouble
- Will Zoe?s Kitchen Continue to Rally Like Chipotle Mexican Grill or Fizzle Like Noodles & Company?
- Laboratory Service Providers Should Profit From This New Revenue Source
- How Will Off-Price Retail Fare As the Economy Rebounds?
- In-Depth Interview With Clean Energy Fuels CEO Andrew Littlefair
- Rite Aid Is More Than Just a Turnaround Story Now