To amortize is to repay a mortgage with regular payments, both the principal due and the interest.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Transocean LTD?s Fleet in Danger of Falling Apart?
- What Investors Need to Know About Amazon.com Inc's Cash Flows
- Twitter, Inc Stock Sell-Off: Inevitable Correction, or Buying Opportunity?
- Danger Lurking in Duke Energy Stock's Dividend Payout Ratio?
- Why Twitter Inc.'s Shares Are Down Big Today
- Waste Management, Inc. Earnings Preview: 4 Key Things to Watch