Amoritization means are regular loan payments calculated to pay off the debt at the end of a fixed period, including accrued interest on the outstanding balance.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- J.C. Penney Company: 5 Things Management Wants You to Know
- Should Investors Hold Off on Buying These 2 High-Yield Energy Stocks?
- DigitalGlobe Inc Sets the Stage for Growth With Another Solid Quarter
- Transocean Earnings Beat Expectations, but Storm Clouds Loom in 2015
- Hewlett-Packard's Disappointing Quarter Wasn't All Bad
- Why Chegg Inc. Stock Popped Today