Amoritization means are regular loan payments calculated to pay off the debt at the end of a fixed period, including accrued interest on the outstanding balance.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Pentagon's Budget-Busting Bomber Program Could Double in Size
- Can Advance Auto Parts Really Catch Up to O'Reilly and AutoZone?
- Why Shares of Arcos Dorados Holdings Inc. Surged 28% in November
- The 3 Worst Reasons to Buy a House -- Don't Fall for These Myths
- Should Investors Hook Up With Match Group's IPO?
- Why Buying Low and Selling High Doesn't Work for Master Limited Partnerships