Amoritization means are regular loan payments calculated to pay off the debt at the end of a fixed period, including accrued interest on the outstanding balance.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Here's Why Bank of America's Loss Isn't As Bad As It Looks
- In-Depth Interview With Clean Energy Fuels CEO Andrew Littlefair
- Rite Aid Is More Than Just a Turnaround Story Now
- A Top European 3-D Printing Company Plans an IPO in the U.S.
- Here's Why This is the Best Coal Stock to Buy... If There is One
- 2 Spinoffs to Watch out for This Year