Amoritization means are regular loan payments calculated to pay off the debt at the end of a fixed period, including accrued interest on the outstanding balance.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What's Driving JetBlue's Profits?
- Better Big Dividend Buy Now: Kinder Morgan Inc or Markwest Energy Partners LP
- Attention Investors: Stop Falling for This Tech Bubble Trick
- LinkedIn Corp. Earnings: Nice Quarter, Tough Year
- Whiting Petroleum Corp.?s Earnings Weren?t So Bad After All
- Currency Headwinds Can't Stop Jones Lang LaSalle