Amoritization means are regular loan payments calculated to pay off the debt at the end of a fixed period, including accrued interest on the outstanding balance.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Airbnb Really Worth More Than Hyatt Worldwide and Hospitality Properties Trust?
- Ensco plc Orders 2 New Rigs: What Do Investors Need to Know?
- Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. Looks Tasty After a Pullback
- U.S. Silica Holdings: A Multi-Year Secular Growth Play
- Why Diageo Wants to Up its Stake in United Spirits
- A Sure Sign That Housing Is Getting Back On Track