Amoritization means are regular loan payments calculated to pay off the debt at the end of a fixed period, including accrued interest on the outstanding balance.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Canadian Upstart Aims to Upset Elon Musk and SpaceX
- Property Depreciation: Why the Tax Benefits Could Come Back to Bite You
- 5 Things Zillow Group, Inc.'s CEO Wants You to Know
- What Does Obama's Clean Power Plan Mean For Natural Gas Stocks?
- Are Big Oil's Dividends Sustainable?
- What Went Wrong for Anheuser-Busch InBev SA?