Amoritization means are regular loan payments calculated to pay off the debt at the end of a fixed period, including accrued interest on the outstanding balance.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Facebook Isn?t as Cheap as You Might Think
- Why DigitalGlobe, Inc. Dropped Despite a Strong Q2
- Yandex N.V. Delivers Despite Economic Challenges, Google's Gains
- SolarCity Powers Up Another Big Growth Quarter: 3 Things to Know
- Why Buffalo Wild Wings Popped Despite Bland Earnings
- Seagate Technology Down 30% Year-to-Date -- What Should Investors Think?