Amoritization means are regular loan payments calculated to pay off the debt at the end of a fixed period, including accrued interest on the outstanding balance.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Now the Time to Buy Kinder Morgan and These 3 High-Yield Oil Investments?
- "Marco Polo" Flopped, but Netflix, Inc.'s Original Series Production Must Go On
- The 1 Investing Metric We Can't Do Without
- Falling Oil Prices Just Hammered This Market: Here's a Survivor to Buy
- 1 High-Yield MLP That Could Sink and 2 That Could Prosper in a World of Cheaper Oil
- Could Plunging Oil Prices Kill Kinder Morgan's Dividend?