Amoritization means are regular loan payments calculated to pay off the debt at the end of a fixed period, including accrued interest on the outstanding balance.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Don't Be Fooled by the New FHA Mortgage Insurance Premiums
- Is GM Planning a Big Buick Revival With the Striking Avenir Concept?
- You?ll Never Guess Who Has America?s Best Burger (Hint: It?s Not Five Guys)
- Energy Investing 101: A Roundup of Refining Stocks
- 2 Ways Crashing Oil Prices Could Trigger the Next Global Financial Panic
- Can You Guess Which Las Vegas Casino Makes the Most Money?