Amenity is a nice feature of the house, but something which isn't crucial to the house's very existence. A roof, for instance, is not an amenity; it's a necessity. An amenity might be a lovely view of the sunset over the ocean, or a swimming pool or tennis court.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- JetBlue Customers Are Freaking Out: But Why?
- Why Houston Is Spirit Airlines' Next Big Growth Market
- Virgin America IPO: CEO David Cush on How His Airline Plans to Soar
- Read This Before Buying Wynn Resorts, Limited Stock
- Southwest Airlines Co. vs. JetBlue Airways Corporation: Which Is a Better Investment?
- Virgin America: Solid Earnings Growth Sets the Stage for an IPO