Amenity is a nice feature of the house, but something which isn't crucial to the house's very existence. A roof, for instance, is not an amenity; it's a necessity. An amenity might be a lovely view of the sunset over the ocean, or a swimming pool or tennis court.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Facebook, Inc. Is Right to Target Small Business
- Wells Fargo's Mortgage Business Is Getting Even Bigger
- Delta Air Lines Follows JetBlue With Increased Transcontinental Service
- Senior Discounts: Save Thousands of Dollars Starting at Age 50
- Here Are the Top 10 Largest Private Companies in the U.S.
- Winnebago Drives Higher as Sales, Earnings Get a Boost