Amenity is a nice feature of the house, but something which isn't crucial to the house's very existence. A roof, for instance, is not an amenity; it's a necessity. An amenity might be a lovely view of the sunset over the ocean, or a swimming pool or tennis court.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 4 MORE Reasons to Google Your Address
- Which Las Vegas Casino Could Win Most From Caesars Entertainment's Demise?
- Why General Motors Thinks Cadillac's Dealers Need Help
- Why Delta Air Lines, Inc. Just Reshuffled Its Fare Options
- Will Las Vegas Finally Get a Pro Sports Team?
- JetBlue Customers Are Freaking Out: But Why?