Amenity is a nice feature of the house, but something which isn't crucial to the house's very existence. A roof, for instance, is not an amenity; it's a necessity. An amenity might be a lovely view of the sunset over the ocean, or a swimming pool or tennis court.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Long-Haul Flights at LaGuardia: Who Would Lose Out?
- LaGuardia to Los Angeles Nonstop? These 2 Airlines Would Be the Winners
- 4 Charts That Las Vegas Casino Investors Should See
- One More Reason MGM Resorts International Is the Las Vegas Winner
- 3 Reasons to Buy Wynn Resorts Stock
- Why This SUV Boom Won't Crush Ford and GM