Alpha Natural Resources
Alpha Natural Resources (NYSE: ANR) and its operating subsidiaries are engaged in the business of extracting, processing and marketing coal from deep and surface mines, located in the Central and Northern Appalachian regions of the United States.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- MIT Researchers Just Blew The Lid Off Carbon Sequestration
- How Alpha Natural Resources' Stock Jumped 10% Today, Only to Give It All Back
- The Department of Energy Just Saved You $1 Billion By Pulling the Plug on This
- This $1.65 Billion Carbon Sequestration Project Means We're Doing It Wrong
- Why Intel, Joy Global, and Alpha Natural Resources Soared Today