Alpha Natural Resources
Alpha Natural Resources (NYSE: ANR) and its operating subsidiaries are engaged in the business of extracting, processing and marketing coal from deep and surface mines, located in the Central and Northern Appalachian regions of the United States.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Baidu, First Solar, and Alpha Natural Resources Jumped Today
- 1 Metric That Should Terrify Investors in These 3 Coal Stocks
- The 1 Piece of Data Coal Companies Have Been Dying to Hear Isn't As Promising As They Hoped
- Analysts Have Been a Little Late to the Game on These Coal Stocks
- Why Alpha Natural Resources, NewLink Genetics, and Furmanite Tumbled Today