Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: ALNY) is a biopharmaceutical company developing novel therapeutics based on RNA interference, which is a naturally occurring biological pathway within cells for selectively silencing and regulating specific genes.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Today?s Top Biotech Stories: MannKind, GSK, Myriad, and Alnylam
- Why American Capital Ltd., Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc., and Micron Technology Inc. are Today's 3 Be
- This Rapidly Evolving New Cholesterol Treatment Pathway Demands Your Attention
- Today?s Top Biotech Stories: Insmed, Exelixis, United Therapeutics, and Alnylam
- It's Official: Merck Now Owns Part of Alnylam