Alcatel-Lucent (NYSE: ALU) provides solutions that enable service providers, enterprises and governments worldwide, to deliver voice, data and video communication services to end-users.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What's Wrong With Nokia Corporation (ADR) Today?
- Is the Nokia Corporation and Alcatel-Lucent Deal a Good Move? Depends Who You Ask
- Nokia Corporation: $17 Billion Acquisition of Alcatel Lucent SA Means Big Plans for the Internet of
- Good Deal But Bad Idea: Nokia Corporation Buys Alcatel-Lucent SA
- Why Alcatel Lucent SA (ADR) Stock Dropped on News of Merger With Nokia