- Motley Fool CAPS tags 32 companies in its "Airlines" group
- Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL)
- AMR Corp. (NYSE: AMR) -- American Airlines
- Southwest Airlines (NYSE: LUV)
- UAL Corp. (Nasdaq: UAUA) -- United Airlines
- JetBlue Airways Corp. (Nasdaq: JBLU)
- Continental Airlines (NYSE: CAL)
- US Airways Group (NYSE: LCC)
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Facebook Inc.'s Getting Serious About Monetizing Messenger
- Is There Room for Virgin America Inc. in Hawaii?
- Will This Century-Old Theory Really Send Stocks Into a Correction?
- Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. Investors Just Got a Nice Surprise
- Read This Before You Dismiss the Internet of Things
- Don't Worry About JetBlue's Reputation