- Motley Fool CAPS tags 32 companies in its "Airlines" group
- Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL)
- AMR Corp. (NYSE: AMR) -- American Airlines
- Southwest Airlines (NYSE: LUV)
- UAL Corp. (Nasdaq: UAUA) -- United Airlines
- JetBlue Airways Corp. (Nasdaq: JBLU)
- Continental Airlines (NYSE: CAL)
- US Airways Group (NYSE: LCC)
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What The Boeing Company's Historic Order Win Means for Aviation Stalwarts
- Why Plug Power, Kandi Technologies, and Glu Mobile Are Today's 3 Best Stocks
- Why Intel is Crushing the Dow in 2014
- U.S. Airlines Add Jobs for 6th Straight Month
- Is the End of this Restrictive Amendment a Game Changer for Southwest Airlines?
- Shorts Are Piling Into These Stocks. Should You Be Worried?