- Motley Fool CAPS tags 32 companies in its "Airlines" group
- Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL)
- AMR Corp. (NYSE: AMR) -- American Airlines
- Southwest Airlines (NYSE: LUV)
- UAL Corp. (Nasdaq: UAUA) -- United Airlines
- JetBlue Airways Corp. (Nasdaq: JBLU)
- Continental Airlines (NYSE: CAL)
- US Airways Group (NYSE: LCC)
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Delta vs. United: Which Airline Will Make You the Most Money?
- United Airlines Is Not the Same as Delta and American
- The Last 2 Airline Stocks Trading Below Book Value
- What Emirates' A350 Order Cancellation Means for Boeing and Airbus
- Meet Your Credit Card Spending Requirement With These Rewards Card Tips
- The End of Two Buck Chuck?