- Motley Fool CAPS tags 32 companies in its "Airlines" group
- Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL)
- AMR Corp. (NYSE: AMR) -- American Airlines
- Southwest Airlines (NYSE: LUV)
- UAL Corp. (Nasdaq: UAUA) -- United Airlines
- JetBlue Airways Corp. (Nasdaq: JBLU)
- Continental Airlines (NYSE: CAL)
- US Airways Group (NYSE: LCC)
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 4 of the Best Dividend Stocks Canada Has to Offer
- Delta Air Lines, Inc. Is on the Move Again in Seattle
- With Oil Prices Down, What Happens to Fuel Surcharges You Have to Pay?
- The Simple Way I Search for the Next Hit Stock
- 3D Systems Corporation (DDD): 2 Growth Areas to Watch
- Delta (DAL) Stock: How Big is Its Fuel Advantage?