- Motley Fool CAPS tags 32 companies in its "Airlines" group
- Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL)
- AMR Corp. (NYSE: AMR) -- American Airlines
- Southwest Airlines (NYSE: LUV)
- UAL Corp. (Nasdaq: UAUA) -- United Airlines
- JetBlue Airways Corp. (Nasdaq: JBLU)
- Continental Airlines (NYSE: CAL)
- US Airways Group (NYSE: LCC)
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Delta Air Lines Inc. vs. American Airlines Group Inc: Which Is a Better Investment?
- Changes Coming to JetBlue Airways Corporation: But What Are They?
- The End of an Era: Is the US Petrodollar Under Threat?
- Delta Air Lines, Inc. Is Using Its Cash Wisely
- Spirit Airlines' Q3 Profit Looks Very Nice
- 5 Things American Airlines Group, Inc.'s Management Wants You to Know