- Motley Fool CAPS tags 32 companies in its "Airlines" group
- Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL)
- AMR Corp. (NYSE: AMR) -- American Airlines
- Southwest Airlines (NYSE: LUV)
- UAL Corp. (Nasdaq: UAUA) -- United Airlines
- JetBlue Airways Corp. (Nasdaq: JBLU)
- Continental Airlines (NYSE: CAL)
- US Airways Group (NYSE: LCC)
Related Fool Articles
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Airline Baggage Crackdown Continues: How Are Passengers and Employees Reacting?
- Is Boeing 767 Running out of Time?
- 1 Must-Watch Interview for 3D Systems Corporation and Stratasys, Ltd. Investors
- Unions: Good or Bad?
- Comcast Still Battling Customer Service Problems
- JetBlue Customers Are Freaking Out: But Why?