AIR LIQUIDE or L'Air Liquide SA is an air separation company headquartered in Paris, France.
Air Liquide was founded in 1902 based on the air liquification technology invented by Georges Claude and Paul Delorme. Products include oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen, argon and rare gases sold for medical uses as well as steel and food processing. It was the original supplier of liquid air and has operations in 80 countries. In the US, plants are located in Houston, TX and Newark, DE.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- SpaceX Invents an X-Wing ... Sort Of: Introducing Falcon 9R's Newest Trick
- NASA's Back, Baby! And the Mission to Mars Is a "Go"
- The History of Oil Is So Fascinating
- Despite Tesla's Success, Toyota Is Serious About Its New $57,500 Hydrogen Car
- 3 Value Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Worth Buying
- 5 Pieces of Unconventional Wisdom for Investors