AIR LIQUIDE or L'Air Liquide SA is an air separation company headquartered in Paris, France.
Air Liquide was founded in 1902 based on the air liquification technology invented by Georges Claude and Paul Delorme. Products include oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen, argon and rare gases sold for medical uses as well as steel and food processing. It was the original supplier of liquid air and has operations in 80 countries. In the US, plants are located in Houston, TX and Newark, DE.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- First Look at Huntington-Ingalls? New Proteus Underwater Vehicle
- Investors' Love-Hate Relationship With Lumber Liquidators
- The 3 Best Stocks to Invest in Airlines
- 8 Fascinating Reads
- Lumber Liquidators Holdings, Inc. March Sales Floored By Report
- Why Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc. Stock Plunged 21% in March