AIR LIQUIDE or L'Air Liquide SA is an air separation company headquartered in Paris, France.
Air Liquide was founded in 1902 based on the air liquification technology invented by Georges Claude and Paul Delorme. Products include oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen, argon and rare gases sold for medical uses as well as steel and food processing. It was the original supplier of liquid air and has operations in 80 countries. In the US, plants are located in Houston, TX and Newark, DE.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- This $1.65 Billion Carbon Sequestration Project Means We're Doing It Wrong
- Is Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. a Top Stock to Buy for 2015?
- Energy Sector Outlook for 2015
- Top Five Factors Affecting Oil Prices In 2015
- Does Delta Airlines, Inc. Deserve an Investment Grade Credit Rating?
- SpaceX Invents an X-Wing ... Sort Of: Introducing Falcon 9R's Newest Trick