AIR LIQUIDE or L'Air Liquide SA is an air separation company headquartered in Paris, France.
Air Liquide was founded in 1902 based on the air liquification technology invented by Georges Claude and Paul Delorme. Products include oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen, argon and rare gases sold for medical uses as well as steel and food processing. It was the original supplier of liquid air and has operations in 80 countries. In the US, plants are located in Houston, TX and Newark, DE.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Lumber Liquidators: Uncertainty Prevails With Earnings Around the Corner
- Big Earnings, Big Cuts, and Big Solar
- Enterprise Products Partners Cranks Out Strong Earnings Yet Again
- SpaceX Saved? Air Force Stands By Elon Musk, its Rocketman
- An Investing Opportunity in Hot Air
- The 5 Most Disappointing Stocks of 2015 (So Far)