AIR LIQUIDE or L'Air Liquide SA is an air separation company headquartered in Paris, France.
Air Liquide was founded in 1902 based on the air liquification technology invented by Georges Claude and Paul Delorme. Products include oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen, argon and rare gases sold for medical uses as well as steel and food processing. It was the original supplier of liquid air and has operations in 80 countries. In the US, plants are located in Houston, TX and Newark, DE.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Donaldson Might Not Be A Buy
- The Container Store Presents a Dilemma for Investors
- Why Does Etihad Airways Want to Save Italy's Flag Carrying Airline?
- 3 Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Worth Buying
- Can These 2 Space Rockets Propel GenCorp Stock Into Orbit?
- Boeing Aims For Another Contract Win and Ford Motor Company Waves Goodbye to Industry's Best CEO