AIR LIQUIDE or L'Air Liquide SA (EXCHANGE: AIQUV.PK)
Air Liquide is an air separation company headquartered in Paris, France. It was founded in 1902 based on the air liquification technology invented by Georges Claude and Paul Delorme. Products include oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen, argon and rare gases sold for medical uses as well as steel and food processing. It was the original supplier of liquid air and has operations in 80 countries. In the US, plants are located in Houston, TX and Newark, DE.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is the Utica Just Full of Hot Air?
- What's Pushing Donaldson Toward Record Highs?
- Cramer Is Wrong: The salesforce.com Stock Split Is Meaningless
- The Most Important Architectural Development of the Last 100 Years
- Automotive Milestones and Financial Meltdowns
- Innovation, Intrigue, Subterfuge, and the Birth of an Industry