Affordability analysis is a detailed analysis of your ability to buy a home. This includes your income, holdings, and debts. It may also include the type of mortgage you plan to use, the location of the home, and your closing costs.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Today's Health Care Stocks to Watch: Illumina Inc., Intuitive Surgical Inc. and Gilead Sciences
- Caterpillar Inc. Earnings: Will Construction Finally Pick Up Steam?
- Altria Group, Inc. Earnings: Will Slow but Steady Win the Race?
- Johnson & Johnson Earnings: Will Tuesday Bring More Good News for J&J?
- This Dividend Yield Could Be Worth the Risk
- Fashion Companies: Bucking the Trend of Declining Retail-Store Operations