Affordability analysis is a detailed analysis of your ability to buy a home. This includes your income, holdings, and debts. It may also include the type of mortgage you plan to use, the location of the home, and your closing costs.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Danger Lurking in Duke Energy Stock's Dividend Payout Ratio?
- As It Turns Out, Employers Contained Obamacare Costs So Far
- 3 Things to Watch For When Proto Labs Inc Reports Earnings This Week
- What Is SolarCity Stock Worth Today?
- 3 Social Security Myths You Can't Afford to Believe
- 5 Ways Americans Sabotage Their Savings