Affordability analysis is a detailed analysis of your ability to buy a home. This includes your income, holdings, and debts. It may also include the type of mortgage you plan to use, the location of the home, and your closing costs.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Drugmakers Are Shaking in Their Boots
- NVIDIA and the Profitability of Its Tegra Business
- Why You Shouldn't Worry About iPhone Sales
- Obamacare: Who Will See Their Premiums Rise the Most?
- Apple Watch: 3 Reasons for Apple Stock Investors to Be Optimistic
- Take Everything You Think You Know About Retirement and Toss It Out the Window