Affordability analysis is a detailed analysis of your ability to buy a home. This includes your income, holdings, and debts. It may also include the type of mortgage you plan to use, the location of the home, and your closing costs.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Johnson & Johnson Earnings: Will Tuesday Bring More Good News for J&J?
- This Dividend Yield Could Be Worth the Risk
- Fashion Companies: Bucking the Trend of Declining Retail-Store Operations
- Pacific Drilling Looks Likely to Become a High-Yielding Stock
- Study: A Lifetime of Obamacare Penalties Can Total 6 Figures
- Last Week's 3 Big Dow Losers