Affordability analysis is a detailed analysis of your ability to buy a home. This includes your income, holdings, and debts. It may also include the type of mortgage you plan to use, the location of the home, and your closing costs.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Can Netflix Conquer Europe?
- Toyota vs. Honda: Which Company Returns More to Its Investors?
- Are Too Many Seniors Losing Control of Their Credit Cards?
- The 5 Best Places to Retire to in the U.S.
- You'll Be Shocked Where Rooftop Solar Can Save You Money
- Want to Graduate Faster? Consider an Accelerated Bachelor's Degree