Affordability analysis is a detailed analysis of your ability to buy a home. This includes your income, holdings, and debts. It may also include the type of mortgage you plan to use, the location of the home, and your closing costs.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Better Stock to Buy Today: Sturm, Ruger, or Smith & Wesson?
- Jiayuan.com International Ltd. Reports Earnings Amid Transition
- Danger Lurking in Blackstone Group Dividend Payout Ratio Analysis?
- 2 Things to Watch for When 3D Systems Corporation Reports Earnings Next Week
- Balance Sheet Analysis on Intel Stock: 3 Highlights You Can't Afford to Miss
- Why Did American Workers Throw Out $52 Billion Last Year?