Adjustment date is the date on which the interest rate changes for an adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM).
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Visa Earnings: More Swipes on the Card
- Our 25th Year of Retirement by Age 62
- 6 Things I Learned From the Book "Only Yesterday: An Informal History of the 1920s"
- The One Thing Pfizer, Inc. Shareholders Should Worry About, and One They Shouldn't
- Retirement 2015: A Look at the Year Ahead
- Pfizer Inc.'s Fourth-Quarter Earnings Hint at Big Things to Come