Adjustment date is the date on which the interest rate changes for an adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM).
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Can Lions Gate Entertainment Corp. Survive Without "The Hunger Games"?
- 5 Financial Moves to Make Before Year's End
- Is This the Next Big Tobacco Merger?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Trends We Won't Be Able to Get Enough of in 2016
- Detroit Automakers Help Drive Industry Higher Heading Into the Holidays
- Freddie Mac Lost $475 Million... Should Investors Be Worried?