Adjustment date is the date on which the interest rate changes for an adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM).
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Reinvesting in Your Dividend Stocks is Still the Best Way to Beat Inflation Over the Long Run
- No Miracles From Arch Coal Inc in the First Quarter
- Why the Boeing Company?s Q1 Earnings Could Be a Mixed Bag
- Warfarin's Loss is Johnson & Johnson's Gain
- Is E-Commerce the Next Big Thing for FedEx?
- Baker Hughes Inc Surges After Earnings Beat