Adjustment date is the date on which the interest rate changes for an adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM).
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Oil Prices: First One to $0 Wins?
- Stratasys, Ltd. Earnings: 2 Key Areas to Watch on Monday
- What to Expect if Your Tax Return Gets Audited
- 10 Shocking Facts About Apple 10 Years Ago
- Lawmakers Want to Change a Critical Aspect of Obamacare: Should We Really Be Surprised?
- How Whole Foods Market, Inc. Got Its Groove Back