Adjustment date is the date on which the interest rate changes for an adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM).
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Williams Companies Earnings: Do Plunging Earnings Mean You Should Sell?
- 3 Growth Stocks Hitting 52-Week Lows
- 3 Reasons Investors Should Consider Buying Delphi Stock
- Electronic Arts Crushes Earnings and Raises Guidance
- Losing Money on McDonald's? Here's the Best Fast Food Stock
- Retirement Planning in 2015: 6 Numbers You Must Know