Adjustment date is the date on which the interest rate changes for an adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM).
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- McDonald's Jumps While American Eagle Continues to Struggle
- Tablets Are Revolutionizing These 4 Businesses
- Denny?s Is Leaving Olive Garden and Red Lobster In the Dust
- Get to Know Seth Goldman of Honest Tea
- The Coca-Cola Company and the Path of Least Resistance
- 5 Years Since Stocks Crashed: How Has the Bull Market Grown Since 2009?