Adjustment date is the date on which the interest rate changes for an adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM).
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Subsidized Versus Unsubsidized Student Loans -- Explained Simply!
- Will American Realty Capital Properties Inc.'s Stock Price Soar in 2015?
- This Issue Is Set to Dominate the 2016 Elections
- Study: Social Security Is in Worse Shape Than We Thought
- What Does It Really Take to Move Overseas?
- Why Sears Holdings Corp. Investors Should Hate Eddie Lampert