Adjustment date is the date on which the interest rate changes for an adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM).
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How to Calculate an Annual Return With Stock Prices
- What Investors Need to Know About Itron, Inc.'s Q3 Earnings
- Twitter Inc. Must Spend More for Ad Revenue Growth
- Best Buy's Up-and-Down Performance Continues
- Costco Wholesale Corporation at All-Time Highs: Here Is Why
- Clear Sailing for TJX Companies Inc. and Ross Stores Inc.