Adjustment date is the date on which the interest rate changes for an adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM).
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Pharma Stocks With Big Margins of Safety
- What McDonald?s, Anheuser-Busch, and PepsiCo Investors Need to Know This Week
- 3 Tech Stocks With Big Margins of Safety
- PepsiCo Q3 Earnings: Dealing Decisively With Venezuela
- Down 25% This Year, Is Wal-Mart Stores Inc. a Buy?
- 5 Top Consumer Goods Stocks to Buy In October