Adjustment date is the date on which the interest rate changes for an adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM).
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 2014 Has Been Great for Luxury Auto Brands, but What Should We Expect From August?
- BlackBerry's Suing Ryan Seacrest's Company: But Does it Matter?
- 5 Things Digital Realty Trust, Inc.?s Management Wants You to Know,
- The Coming Social Security Crisis Explained in Plain English
- Is This Dividend Stock Worth Your Time?
- TJX Earnings: Gaining Momentum