Additional principal payment
An Additional principal payment is a payment made by a borrower of more than the scheduled principal amount due. You might make such a payment if you want to more quickly reduce the remaining balance you owe.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Questions for MannKind
- The myRA Retirement Account: Your Best Short-Term Savings Choice?
- Know Your Mortgage Options Before Buying Your First Home
- Dissecting the January 2014 FOMC Statement
- 3 Things to Know Before Shopping for Your First Home
- Warren Buffett Wants to Pay You $1 Billion for Your NCAA Tournament Bracket