An acquisition is the purchase by one company (the acquirer) of another (the acquiree).
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Heico Corp. Stock Slumps Then Soars. What Happened?
- Lions Gate Entertainment Corp. Reports Record TV Revenue
- Hewlett-Packard Company Earnings: A Solid Quarter as Separation Nears
- The 3 Best Stocks to Invest in to Profit From Rising Dayrates
- Merger Sends Eagle Rock Energy Partners, L.P. Soaring Nearly 14%
- Could Comcast's Failed Merger Offer Be Good News for Time Warner Cable?