An acquisition is the purchase by one company (the acquirer) of another (the acquiree).
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Dividends That Will Last Long After You Retire
- Why DISH Network Might Be Considering a Big Merger
- 3 Reasons Workday Inc.'s Stock Could Fall
- 4 Reasons This Company Is One of the Best High-Yield Dividend Growth Stocks You Can Buy Today
- 3 Reasons Devon Energy Corp's Stock Could Rise Again
- Should Gilead Sciences, Inc. Pay a Dividend?