Acorda Therapeutics (Nasdaq: ACOR) is a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the identification, development & commercialization of novel therapies that improve neurological function in people with multiple sclerosis, spinal cord injury and other disorders of the CNS.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Did Researchers Just Unlock the Secret to Fighting Parkinson's Disease?
- Will This Hedge Fund Manager Bring Down Your Biotech Stocks?
- Forget MannKind Corporation; Here Are 3 Better Biotech Stocks
- 3 Companies Growing Faster Than MannKind Corporation
- Why AeroVironment, Acorda Therapeutics, and Chicago Bridge & Iron Tumbled Today