Accounting liquidity is the ease and speed at which assets can be converted to cash.
Similar but not to be confused with liquidity.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Amazon.com Does Its Bit to Help Save the U.S. Postal Service
- Better Dividend Stock: Annaly Capital Management, inc. VS. Realty Income Corp
- This High-Yield Energy Opportunity Has Plenty of Room to Run
- 5 Dividend Stocks That Could Double Your Money in 10 Years
- 5 Things BHP Billiton Ltd's Management Wants You to Know
- Is It Time to Buy Hospira, Inc.'s Stock?