Accounting liquidity is the ease and speed at which assets can be converted to cash.
Similar but not to be confused with liquidity.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Ford Earnings: A Tough Fourth Quarter Sets the Stage for Gains in 2015
- The 5 Most Important Points From Citigroup's Fourth-Quarter Conference Call
- Can You Guess What Cancer-Causing Agent Researchers Just Found in Electronic Cigarettes?
- Understanding a Bank's Balance Sheet
- Bad News for Smokers: You're Not Very Good With Money
- Why Capitalism and Fossil Fuels Will Drive Climate Change Action