Accounting liquidity is the ease and speed at which assets can be converted to cash.
Similar but not to be confused with liquidity.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 4 Things J.C. Penney Company's Management Wants You to Know
- 5 Things Prospect Capital Corporation Management Wants You to Know
- Bank of America Is Spread Too Thin, Outmatched By Competitors, and Should Be Broken Up
- Will Square Do to Banking What It's Doing to Payments?
- Altria vs. Reynolds American: Which Is the Better Cigarette Stock?
- Ohio Governor Hoping to Amend ?Outrageous? Drilling Tax