Accounting liquidity is the ease and speed at which assets can be converted to cash.
Similar but not to be confused with liquidity.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Ways This Unintentional By-Product of the Energy Boom Could Make You Rich
- Apache's Transformation Reaches Inflection Point
- 5 Hot Dividend Stocks Set to Profit From the $890 Billion Energy Boom
- How Investors Can Win When Blackstone Group LP Crushes Earnings
- 4 Ways North Dakota's Oil Boom Can Make You Rich
- Is NuStar Turning Around?