Accounting liquidity is the ease and speed at which assets can be converted to cash.
Similar but not to be confused with liquidity.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Ocwen Financial Corp Is Getting Rid of this $89 Billion Portfolio
- This Is What's Fueling Basic Energy Services, Inc's 12% Surge Today
- 2 Things You Should Know About the Federal Estate Tax
- Earnings Are Out: Here?s What You Need to Know About the Big Banks
- Investigating a Potential Employer: Using Financial Metrics to Protect Your Future
- Let Me Explain Why Wells Fargo's 1st-Quarter Earnings Were Better Than They Appeared