Accounting has been defined by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) as " The art of recording, classifying, and summarizing in a significant manner and in terms of money, transactions and events which are, in part at least, of financial character, and interpreting the results thereof."
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Warren Buffett Keeps Buying IBM Stock: Should You Follow Him?
- Apple Can't Hedge Its Biggest Risk in China
- 5 Things Garmin Ltd.'s Management Wants You to Know
- Why Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc Stock Popped Today
- 5 Things Groupon Inc.'s Management Wants You to Know
- 3 Reasons Vanguard Natural Resources Could Cut Its Dividend? Again