Accounting has been defined by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) as " The art of recording, classifying, and summarizing in a significant manner and in terms of money, transactions and events which are, in part at least, of financial character, and interpreting the results thereof."
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Westport Innovations Inc. Stock Crashed More Than 25%
- Offshore Drilling: 3 Key Terms Every Investor Needs to Know
- The Complete List: Bank of America's Legal Fines and Settlements Since 2008
- 3 Reasons Citizens Financial Group Could Fall
- Russia Comes Down Hard on PepsiCo: Should Investors Worry?
- The Most Important Number You Need to Know Before Buying Facebook Inc Stock