Accounting has been defined by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) as " The art of recording, classifying, and summarizing in a significant manner and in terms of money, transactions and events which are, in part at least, of financial character, and interpreting the results thereof."
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How Twitter Inc. Lost to Instagram, and What It Can Do About It
- 3 Reasons I'm Thinking About Investing In Qualcomm Inc.
- The Average American Is Just Plain Wrong on Social Security
- Thinking of Buying Google, Inc. Stock? Now's the Time
- How To Get Your FICO Score For Free
- At Least One Middle Eastern Airline Giant Is Fueled by Subsidies