Accounting has been defined by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) as " The art of recording, classifying, and summarizing in a significant manner and in terms of money, transactions and events which are, in part at least, of financial character, and interpreting the results thereof."
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Google Invests in Smart Spoons for Parkinson's Patients
- Can Investing in Diamonds Supercharge Your Portfolio?
- Where Are the Best-Paying Energy Industry Jobs? Hint: Not in the U.S.
- SpaceX Stock: How Much Is It Worth?
- Can Bombardier's CSeries Finally Take Flight?
- 5 Reasons House Flipping Won't Work Anymore