Accounting has been defined by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) as " The art of recording, classifying, and summarizing in a significant manner and in terms of money, transactions and events which are, in part at least, of financial character, and interpreting the results thereof."
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Does Bank of America Still Owe Taxpayers Billions of Dollars?
- 5 of Last Week's Biggest Losers
- Johnson & Johnson's Headache-Fixing Earnings, Mattel's Un-Fun Earnings, and Why Stocks Popped All We
- Stronger Nickel Prices to Benefit Vale, BHP Billiton
- Will an Economic Report Cause Stocks to Tumble on Tuesday?
- Did Twitter Bottom on Tax Day?