Accounting has been defined by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) as " The art of recording, classifying, and summarizing in a significant manner and in terms of money, transactions and events which are, in part at least, of financial character, and interpreting the results thereof."
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How to Avoid Credit Score and Credit Report Scams
- 7 Strategies for Growing Your Savings Account to $1 Million
- The Biggest Problem With Social Security Isn't Shrinking Reserves -- It's This
- Please, Please Stop Making These Critical Homebuying Mistakes
- Is Your Financial Advisor Wrecking Your Retirement?
- The 1 Thing I Wish Someone Had Told Me When I First Started Investing