Accounting has been defined by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) as " The art of recording, classifying, and summarizing in a significant manner and in terms of money, transactions and events which are, in part at least, of financial character, and interpreting the results thereof."
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- This Bank Is Growing Nearly 20% Per Year, but Can It Continue?
- 3 Critical 401(k) Mistakes to Avoid
- The Average American's Net Worth By Age: Here's Where You Stand
- 3 Surprising Facts About Social Security That Every American Needs to Know
- Can Amazon Echo Help The Retailer Take Over Your Home?
- Can You Guess What Cancer-Causing Agent Researchers Just Found in Electronic Cigarettes?