Accounting has been defined by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) as " The art of recording, classifying, and summarizing in a significant manner and in terms of money, transactions and events which are, in part at least, of financial character, and interpreting the results thereof."
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- What Is Gross Pay, and How Is It Different From Your Salary or Net Pay?
- The Best Return on Equity in Mobile
- How Concerned Is Google, Inc. with Facebook, Inc.? More Than You May Think.
- Hewlett-Packard Company May Cause "Big Headaches" for 3D Printing Stocks
- How Annual Net Income Is Calculated, and What It Means for Investors
- Stocks to Watch in Tobacco: Altria Group Inc., Philip Morris International Inc., and Reynolds Americ