Accounting has been defined by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) as " The art of recording, classifying, and summarizing in a significant manner and in terms of money, transactions and events which are, in part at least, of financial character, and interpreting the results thereof."
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Microsoft Corporation Crushes Fourth-Quarter Earnings Targets; Shares Rise
- Sarepta's Still a Gamble, Even With FDA Reversal
- Taxes Can Clobber Amazon's Sales, but That Doesn't Matter
- Which of These 3 Fast-Casual Restaurants Is the Best Investment?
- Is Coca-Cola Trying to Juice Sales With Deceptive Labels?
- Billionaire Ken Fisher Loves These 3 Under-the-Radar Dividend Stocks