Accounting has been defined by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) as " The art of recording, classifying, and summarizing in a significant manner and in terms of money, transactions and events which are, in part at least, of financial character, and interpreting the results thereof."
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Ctrip.com International, Ltd. (ADR) Earnings Trounce Wall Street Estimates
- Should Investors Worry About Pacific Ethanol Stock's 29% Fall in July?
- Starbucks' CEO Believes Its Future Is Digital
- Cost Cuts Help Scripps Networks Interactive Inc's Earnings Jump 39%
- 401(k) Pitfalls and Practical Investing Advice for Americans Around That Crucial Age of 50
- 4 Solid Reasons To Buy Altria Group Inc. After Earnings