Accounting has been defined by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) as " The art of recording, classifying, and summarizing in a significant manner and in terms of money, transactions and events which are, in part at least, of financial character, and interpreting the results thereof."
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is It Too Late to Invest in Amazon.com Inc.?
- People That Use Apple Pay Really Like It
- Apple, Inc. Stock Could Deliver Big Gains in 2016. Here's Why.
- Analysts Are Overlooking GoPro Inc.'s Biggest Growth Markets
- Electrifying News for General Electric Spells Doomsday for Electrolux?
- China Serves Up a New Airplane. Will It Eat Boeing's Lunch?