Accounting has been defined by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) as " The art of recording, classifying, and summarizing in a significant manner and in terms of money, transactions and events which are, in part at least, of financial character, and interpreting the results thereof."
Related Fool Articles
- [link link title]
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How Much Is 3D Systems Corporation Investing for the Future?
- 3 Things Archer Daniels Midland Company Wants You to Know
- 2 Things Procter & Gamble Dividend Stock Investors Need to Know
- Wall Street Still Struggling to Come to Grips with Apple iPhone Demand
- Why These Big Pharma Stocks Could Plunge Next Year
- 7 Ways to Boost Your Credit Score This Month