An accountant is a person who records and examines the finances of individuals or businesses.
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 1 Key Metric Indicates Stratasys Stock Is Poised to Outperform 3D Systems Stock
- Lessons from Worldcom: 2 Ways to Avoid Disaster Stocks
- 3 Stocks You'll Want To Own If Inflation Begins To Rise
- Williams Companies' $13.8 Billion Kinder Style Merger: 3 Things Dividend Investors Need to Know
- Why the Typical American Is More Confident About Retiring Richer
- 3 Things New College Graduates Need to Know About Investing