Account minimum is the minimum amount of money that an investor must initially contribute to a mutual fund, typically between $1,000 and $10,000.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is Ernst & Young One of the Best Companies in America?
- 401k Withdrawal Strategies: The Good and the Bad
- Social Security: The Shocking Way the Government's Taking Benefits Away
- Is Medical Marijuana Destined to Become a Top Schizophrenia Treatment?
- Just When You Thought Obamacare Couldn't Surprise You, This Report Came Along
- 8 Fascinating Reads