Account minimum is the minimum amount of money that an investor must initially contribute to a mutual fund, typically between $1,000 and $10,000.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Twitter: Highly Overpriced Post-IPO
- Will This IPO Get Poor Reviews?
- Will These Drugmakers Profit From Patient Weight Loss?
- The Shocking Retirement-Income Strategy That Can Save You Thousands
- Players Donate In-Game Currency to Typhoon Haiyan Relief Efforts
- 2 Keys That Help This Company Survive Federal Budget Cuts