Account minimum is the minimum amount of money that an investor must initially contribute to a mutual fund, typically between $1,000 and $10,000.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Do the Big Banks Not Want Small Customers?
- Will the Obama Budget Ruin Roth IRAs?
- Financial Tools for Foreigners Visiting the U.S.
- Stock Market Warning Signs: Another Record Month Shows $451.3 Billion of Debt Invested in the Market
- J.C. Penney Faces a Long Road to Breakeven
- This Retailer Will Survive the E-Commerce Threat