Account minimum is the minimum amount of money that an investor must initially contribute to a mutual fund, typically between $1,000 and $10,000.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How Will You Spend Your Share of This $100 Billion Stimulus?
- 3 Smart Ways to Rid Yourself of Debt
- Samsung's Galaxy Alpha Gets Super Skinny With Gorilla Glass 4
- 3 Smart Ways to Use Your Tax Refund in 2015
- You'll Never Guess Who Made This Year's Naughty List (Hint: It's Not Bank of America)
- 5 Major Changes Lawmakers Made to Your Taxes