Account minimum is the minimum amount of money that an investor must initially contribute to a mutual fund, typically between $1,000 and $10,000.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Social Security Mistakes You Don't Want to Make
- 2016's 10 Biggest Tax Changes
- Baby Boomers' Social Security Woes Summed Up in 1 Chart
- Should a Roth IRA Conversion Be a Part of Your Year-End Planning?
- 6 Dividend Stocks Every Retiree Should Consider Owning
- 6 Terrible Uses for Your Home Equity Line of Credit