Account minimum is the minimum amount of money that an investor must initially contribute to a mutual fund, typically between $1,000 and $10,000.
Related Fool Articles
Related Community Blogs
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Numbers All Retirees Should Know
- 3 Things Every Successful Financial Plan Should Have
- Anthem's Government Healthcare Strategy Is Surprisingly Brilliant
- 8 Reasons Your Social Security Disability Claim Was Rejected
- 2015 SIMPLE IRA Contribution Limits
- Vanguard 500 Index Fund: Low-Cost, But Are There Better Alternatives?