Account: a record of financial transactions usually including a detailed listing of all credits and debits. To open an account is to begin financial recordkeeping in anticipation of future transactions.
- Account minimum
- Bank account
- Brokerage account
- Capital account
- Checking account
- Financial transaction
- Individual Retirement Account
- Managed account
- Margin account
- Savings account
- Taxable account
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 4 Smart Things You Can Do With $1,000 Right Now
- Could You Handle a Financial Emergency?
- This Should Be Your First Investment
- The Boeing Company Progress Report: Boeing Orders Soar Up, Up, and Away
- Congrats, Net Neutrality Advocates; You?ve Substantively Changed Nothing
- International Space Station to Boeing: "We're Ready for Liftoff"