Account: a record of financial transactions usually including a detailed listing of all credits and debits. To open an account is to begin financial recordkeeping in anticipation of future transactions.
- Account minimum
- Bank account
- Brokerage account
- Capital account
- Checking account
- Financial transaction
- Individual Retirement Account
- Managed account
- Margin account
- Savings account
- Taxable account
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Retirement Planning: Don't Give In to Pessimism
- Can You Qualify For The Home Of Your Dreams?
- Warren Buffett?s Key to Successful Investing
- Why Do High-Yield Stocks Like American Realty Capital Bring Out Bad Executive Behavior?
- How Many Credit Scores Do You Have, and Which One Matters Most?
- Is Apple Pay a Hit?