Account: a record of financial transactions usually including a detailed listing of all credits and debits. To open an account is to begin financial recordkeeping in anticipation of future transactions.
- Account minimum
- Bank account
- Brokerage account
- Capital account
- Checking account
- Financial transaction
- Individual Retirement Account
- Managed account
- Margin account
- Savings account
- Taxable account
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- The No. 1 Mistake Investors Make
- Stericycle, Inc.'s Earnings: Turning Trash Into Treasure
- After Facebook Stock Surged 40% in 2014, Are Shares Still a Buy?
- Federated Investors, Inc. Beats on Strong Equity Assets
- Is It Time to Buy Parker-Hannifin Corporation Stock?
- Qlik Technologies, Inc. Earnings: Strong Results, Soft Guidance, Shares Jump