Account: a record of financial transactions usually including a detailed listing of all credits and debits. To open an account is to begin financial recordkeeping in anticipation of future transactions.
- Account minimum
- Bank account
- Brokerage account
- Capital account
- Checking account
- Financial transaction
- Individual Retirement Account
- Managed account
- Margin account
- Savings account
- Taxable account
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- How to Retire on Less Than $1 Million
- The 4 Largest Markets for Amazon.com, Inc.
- Apple Inc. Earnings Preview: 3 Key Things to Watch
- Fidelity Contrafund: Beating the Market the Old-Fashioned Way
- iRobot Corporation Seems Pretty Pleased With Itself. Should It Be?
- Can Sony Corporation's Xperia Z4 Compete Against Samsung Group's Galaxy S6?