Account: a record of financial transactions usually including a detailed listing of all credits and debits. To open an account is to begin financial recordkeeping in anticipation of future transactions.
- Account minimum
- Bank account
- Brokerage account
- Capital account
- Checking account
- Financial transaction
- Individual Retirement Account
- Managed account
- Margin account
- Savings account
- Taxable account
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Social Security Benefits: The Striking Gap Between Women and Men
- Google Invests in Smart Spoons for Parkinson's Patients
- Can Investing in Diamonds Supercharge Your Portfolio?
- Where Are the Best-Paying Energy Industry Jobs? Hint: Not in the U.S.
- SpaceX Stock: How Much Is It Worth?
- Can Bombardier's CSeries Finally Take Flight?