Account: a record of financial transactions usually including a detailed listing of all credits and debits. To open an account is to begin financial recordkeeping in anticipation of future transactions.
- Account minimum
- Bank account
- Brokerage account
- Capital account
- Checking account
- Financial transaction
- Individual Retirement Account
- Managed account
- Margin account
- Savings account
- Taxable account
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Why Jeremy Clarkson's Heading to Amazon Instead of Netflix Is a Big Deal
- Warm Weather Cools Off UGI Corp.'s Earnings
- Vale SA (ADR) Q2 Earnings: Improvement in Iron Ore Business?
- 3 Things to Watch When InvenSense Inc. Reports Earnings
- These 2 Coal Companies Will Survive Even As Competitors Go Bankrupt
- Zillow Group Stock Is Down About 50%. Time to Buy?