Account: a record of financial transactions usually including a detailed listing of all credits and debits. To open an account is to begin financial recordkeeping in anticipation of future transactions.
- Account minimum
- Bank account
- Brokerage account
- Capital account
- Checking account
- Financial transaction
- Individual Retirement Account
- Managed account
- Margin account
- Savings account
- Taxable account
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 3 Triple-Digit Stocks With Upside Potential of At Least 40%
- Twitter Inc. Follows Facebook Into Autoplaying Videos
- Can Google Inc. Flank Facebook Inc. In This $90 Billion Market?
- GoDaddy's IPO: It's Go Time!
- Microsoft Corporation Moves to Conquer the Cloud with Azure App Service
- Could Whiting Petroleum Corp Really Be Worth $50?