Account: a record of financial transactions usually including a detailed listing of all credits and debits. To open an account is to begin financial recordkeeping in anticipation of future transactions.
- Account minimum
- Bank account
- Brokerage account
- Capital account
- Checking account
- Financial transaction
- Individual Retirement Account
- Managed account
- Margin account
- Savings account
- Taxable account
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Can Nintendo?s ?NES Remix 2? Boost Sales of Classic Games on Virtual Console?
- Would Pfizer Buying AstraZeneca Actually Make Sense?
- Canada Embracing Climate Control Measures to Support Oil Sector
- 5 Things to Do Right Now for Your Taxes Next Year
- Russia's Invasion of Ukraine Shows the Value of a Shunned Investment
- 3 Key Takeaways From the Biggest Banks This Week