Account: a record of financial transactions usually including a detailed listing of all credits and debits. To open an account is to begin financial recordkeeping in anticipation of future transactions.
- Account minimum
- Bank account
- Brokerage account
- Capital account
- Checking account
- Financial transaction
- Individual Retirement Account
- Managed account
- Margin account
- Savings account
- Taxable account
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Should Conn?s Be Following Rent-A-Center and Aaron?s Lower?
- Nu Skin Threats: China, Downgrades, and Pyramid Schemes
- What's Next for Advanced Micro Devices?
- Why Narcissistic CEOs Make More Money, But Are Bad for Business
- Tech Titans Will Drive Outperformance For This Key Smartphone Supplier
- Why Isn't Verizon Communications Following This Weird Dow Trend Today?