Account: a record of financial transactions usually including a detailed listing of all credits and debits. To open an account is to begin financial recordkeeping in anticipation of future transactions.
- Account minimum
- Bank account
- Brokerage account
- Capital account
- Checking account
- Financial transaction
- Individual Retirement Account
- Managed account
- Margin account
- Savings account
- Taxable account
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- 5 Things AeroVironment?s Management Wants You to Know
- Why This Billionaire Still Believes in Coal
- Battle of the Buffett Stocks: Wells Fargo vs. Bank of America
- If You Want Dividend Income, Look No Further than GlaxoSmithKline plc Stock
- Why on Earth Is America Still Importing Energy?
- Should Microsoft Corporation Throw in the Smartphone Towel?