Account: a record of financial transactions usually including a detailed listing of all credits and debits. To open an account is to begin financial recordkeeping in anticipation of future transactions.
- Account minimum
- Bank account
- Brokerage account
- Capital account
- Checking account
- Financial transaction
- Individual Retirement Account
- Managed account
- Margin account
- Savings account
- Taxable account
Recent Mentions on Fool.com
- Is It Too Late to Invest in Amazon.com Inc.?
- People That Use Apple Pay Really Like It
- Apple, Inc. Stock Could Deliver Big Gains in 2016. Here's Why.
- Analysts Are Overlooking GoPro Inc.'s Biggest Growth Markets
- Electrifying News for General Electric Spells Doomsday for Electrolux?
- China Serves Up a New Airplane. Will It Eat Boeing's Lunch?